Souiveners

TOMMY POV

I decided to take a walk as I needed to get out of my house, I walked down the path ignoring and avoiding eye contact with everyone. I couldn't bare looking anyone in the eyes anymore. Whenever I did I only saw the people who Betrayed me or Hurt me long ago. I quickly shoved that thought away and kept on waking. (I don't know the exact locations of these so don't you come at me) I walked past the prime church... Then there was Mcpuffys. I stopped in front of them. Looking away, trying to avoid the buildings. I couldn't help but at least glance at it. I immediately started waking after. I came across the prison where Ghostbur died...and I died...and my abuser lives and sam works... I turn away walking fast. I then come across my hotel. I stop to look at it. It was supposed to be the start of a new life for me...then I died...and then Ranboo and Tubbo build a hotel...right next to mine may I add. I turn away and start walking again. I come across the crater. I keep walking faster. I keep waking until suddenly I fall down a hole. Sliding down and hitting vines and tree branches along the way until I finally land. I groan in pain and sit up. I wish I didn't as I was met with the first build of L'manberg....the place were we made the flag and shit. I forgot that the other place wasn't where our actual place started, just on top of it. (I know this isn't true but go with it...) I get up and walk over to the old rusty and broken buildings, I walk through it and I stumble upon a cracked old picture frame of us....I turn away tears flowing in my eyes as I explore more. I came across the first flag ever made and the original uniforms. When eret betrayed us our clothes got burnt and ripped a bit...so we had to make new ones. I wonder if the rooms are still intact. I head over walking by some signs until I stop by one. I dust the sign off and I'm met with the words "Storgage" I walk in and slowly walk past the old items. The first crown of eret also a little burnt and with holes in it, it was also cracked. I pick it up and stare at it. I put it in my inventory and continue walking on. I come across many things. One of Wilbur's old beanie, Nikis old necklace, A pair of broken glasses that belonged to Jackmanifold, and more. I then decided to take some more stuff, the old ripped L'manberg flag, the old costumes...all of them. My inventory is filled of old stuff. I was about to leave when I look back. 'I'll come back...grab more stuff.'

Later

Right now I looked ridiculous. I was trying on the stuff I found down there like Quackitys old hat and Dreams old mask and Gogys old Goggles and Sapnaps old bandana and- yeah yeah you get the point. To my surprise my old uniform actually fit me. It was tattered. But I wore it. I stayed inside trying on different stuff that I found. I made a secret room holding many armor stands that hold the items. I hung up the old tattered Flag up after trying it on as a cape. I looked back at the items. I leave the room and walk towards my bed and stare at the picture I took. It had a new frame. The picture was still a little dirty and tattered but I fixed it the best I can. I found other pictures like me and Dream or me with the dream team or the sbi and more...

(This is very weird I know but I didn't know what I was doing while making this- but if you want me to continue where the others react to this then tell me.)