Accidently summoned a Demon with a shitty name

Tommy had a shit family, his family neglected him. Tommy was at the library when he found a book titled 'Summons' being interested he checked it out and when he got home he ran up to his room and sat down. He opened the book to the first page to be met with the words 'how to summon a demon' having nothing better to do he got the supplies and performed a ritual... it worked...Tommy screamed as it worked, A demon with green horns and a green tail appeared, he wore a mask with a smiley face and had dirty blonde hair. "Hello, The names Clay but you can call me Dream." The demon said holding out his hands. Tommy just stared at him, smacking the hands away and glared at him. "I accidentally summoned you- go the fuck away." Tommy said growling at the end. "Erm- that's the thing- I kinda can't go away... you see you summoned me and now I'm stuck with you for the rest of your life..." Dream trailed off. "WHAT?!" Yelled Tommy, Tommy was glad his parents weren't home. "Yeah...umm...soooo what's your name?" Asked Dream chuckling nervously. Tommy sighed and decided he would just have to deal with it. "I'm Tommy...bitch" Tommy said smirking. "Ouch- that hurt" said Dream fake pouting. Both Tommy and Dream laughed. They spent the rest of the day getting to know each other.