Tears

Tommy POV

I growled as I put my hand to my face feeling tears coming out from my eyes. 'Why the fuck am I crying over Wilbur being alive? I hate him!' I think tightening my hands. I wipe the tears away as I sit down and sigh grabbing blue out of my chest. I stare at the blue as memories of Ghostbur came back to me.... Ghostbur...Ghostbur was more like the real Wilbur that died in pogtopia then the "actual" Wilbur. I slam my fists on the table as memories of pogtopia flashes back to my mind. I get up and walk towards the bathroom looking into the mirror I take off the bandage wrapping my right eye. I've had it for a while and no one knows what's underneath it, only me. I take it off and touch my right eye. There's blood leaking from it and the eye is fully white, there's a hole through it that goes through my skull from a arrow, it barely missed my brain. I sigh as I look at the mirror in disgust. I scream and punch the mirror 'til it shatters into pieces. "FUCK YOU WILBUR!" "FUCK YOU PHIL" "FUCK YOU TECHNO!" "FUCK YOU RANBOO" "FUCK YOU TUBBO!" "FUCK YOU DREAM!" "FUCK YOU QUACKITY!" I scream as I continuously punch the mirror. Why should I trust anyone else in this pathetic life of mine? All the people I trusted broke my trust, betrayed me, or tried to manipulate me...I thought they were my friends...but I was wrong. I choke out a sob as I slowly lean on the wall falling down. I put my hands up to my eyes as I cry. "Fuck you life..." I say crying.