SCP- BLOOD GOD

It was a new day at the foundation, Tommy went to his office and grabbed his sheet, he scanned through it to see which tests he would do today. He saw SCP- [REDACTED] or also known as the BLOOD GOD. Tommy searched up Blood God on his computer to get some information about him before Tommy heads over there to run tests. A file pulled up and Tommy clicked on it. Scp- [REDACTED] Also known as the BLOOD GOD, is a humanoid figure who always wears a pig mask with horns (I forgot what their called) the entity has a pig tail and pig ears, he is extremely dangerous and is a level- 6. He prefers to be called 'Technoblade' Technoblade is a entity with strength beyond human like Dream. He is also the son of Scp- [REDACTED] Also known as Angel of Death and Older Twin to Scp- [REDACTED] Also known as the siren. Tommy scanned through it and got enough information. He stood up and walked towards the containment cell. Once inside he saw Technoblade growling, he was chained to the ground and has scars everywhere. Tommy sat down and spoke in the speaker. "Hello Technoblade, My name is Dr Thomas but please, call me Tommy, I am a new researcher in the foundation. I have been tasked to perform tests with you, is that alright?" Tommy asked. Technoblade growled. "Class D #71, please enter the containment cell." Said Tommy still staring at Techno. The class D refused and ended up getting terminated. "Class D #174 please enter the cell." Tommy said sternly. The class D entered the cell and was immediately killed in a matter of seconds. Tommy noticed when Technoblade killed the Class D his eyes turned from black to ruby red. Tommy wrote that down. He sent another Class D in to make sure he wasn't just seeing things, and he wasn't Technoblades eyes once again turned from black to ruby red. Tommy started tapping his fingers on the desk. "Send another one in." Said Tommy. "But sir we both know what would happen-" Said a guard. Tommy stared at the guard. "Are you talking back to me?" Tommy asked. "Sir, it's just we already know what would happen so-" the guard was once again interrupted by Tommy. "Are you going against my orders? I am a researcher in the foundation. I am more important then you. Your only purpose is to contain the scps and work with the researchers, if I tell you to do something, you do it. I can easily kill you if I wanted to. Now...GO SEND IN ANOTHER CLASS D!" Yelled Tommy. The guard nodded and ran off to get another Class D. Tommy pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He sat back down and stared at Technoblade. "I heard you have a Twin and father who are also here...may I ask...where's your mother?" Tommy asked tilting his head. Technoblade on growled. Tommy knew he wouldn't get a answer out of him so he just waited for the class D and continued the tests before it was the end of the tests.

TBC
(Next is either Fundy or Philza)