Please talk!

Tommy POV
Tommy knew how the others hated when he talked, they always found his voice annoying....he was in pain...physically and mentally, talking was too much for him anyway, he was exhausted. He had no energy to talk, he could move and do stuff but he didn't talk. Tommy would walk around and gather materials, wave, nod, shake his head, or smile. Tommy found it to tiring to talk. It's been years since anyone has heard his voice, they all missed the joyful face and the laughter that used to ring through L'manberg, heck even Dream missed it. Dream always had a liking to the younger, ever since he joined the DSMP, but then all this happened and...
...
...
...
Never mind

He rather not talk about it

Tommy kept quiet. Never laughed or spoke, only moved his lips and made gestures. Wilbur hated it.

No one's POV

"Tommy please!" Tubbo begged. "Please talk!" Ranboo also said. Tommy only shook his head no. Tubbo sobbed and Ranboo had tears streaming down his face. A few days later Wilbur tried. "Tommy, brother! Would you like to play a game? Whoever can make the loudest noise with their voice wins!" Wilbur said excitedly. Tommy only shook his head no. Wilbur frowned.

Part 2 coming soon am tired