My L'manberg

A few weeks later

Dream got armored up taking out a axe. "So...Where was he last seen?" Dream asked turning around facing Quackity. Quackity sighed. "Did we really have to get help from THEM?" Quackity asked glaring at Techno, Wilbur and Dream. "Well like you said he was able to take down most of the SMP." Techno replies while sharpening his axe. "They'll be helpful." Said Sam. "Anyway, you didn't answer our question, where was 'Nightmare' last seen?" Wilbur asked tilting his head. "He was last seen on logstedshire" (I think that's how you spell it, if not ignore the spelling error if it is wrong :) ) Quackity answered. "You'll know your near him when he starts singing a eerie and creepy and weird version of the L'manberg anthem." Sam replied typing something on his computer . "Why the L'Manberg anthem?" Asked Wilbur. "We don't know, also it's either your hunting him or he's hunting you." Said Quackity. Techno hummed in response. "Well we better get going." Said Dream. "Don't try anything." Said Quackity with a low growl at the end.

At logstedshire

"Wow, this place looks even more destroyed then before." Wilbur comments as he wipes his finger on ground picking up black dust. "Gunpowder..." Wilbur mumbles. "It's clear he was here not that long ago, it seems fresh." Said Wilbur getting up. "Well then, where should we began?" Asked Techno. "Just stark walking around until you hear the L'Manberg anthem and when you do hear it call us, ok?" Said Dream who already began to walk away to look for Nightmare. Both Techno and Wilbur looked at each other then split up.

Wilbur's POV

I sigh, I was already getting tired, I don't even think this 'Nightmare' person is even real! Wilbur grumbled. Wilbur then heard a snap. He looked down to see a burnt up stick. He then heard a explosion nearby. Wilbur ran towards it but saw nothing except powder and a big hole. He decided to call the others. "TECHNO! DREAM!" He yelled. They both came over. "What did you find?" Asked Dream. "I heard TNT and ran over." Said Wilbur gesturing to the hole. "...and this hole..." Wilbur was then cut off by Techno. "...is to big to be a creeper." "You said you heard TNT go off a few minutes ago, correct?" Asked Dream. "Yep." Said Wilbur popping the p. "He must not be far then." Said Dream as he examined the hole. "I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟ h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞s̩͙͖̋͛͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ s̩͙͖̋͛͟p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊c̷̹͖͋́̃i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞c̷̹͖͋́̃ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊..." (I heard there was a special Place) A voice started. All heads snapped up to the direction of the sound. On top of a tree laid Nightmare. Nightmares head snapped towards there direction catching them off guard. Nightmare sat up. W̸͈ͯ̾̒̿h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ c̷̹͖͋́̃ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘c̷̹͖͋́̃i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊!"
(Where men could go and emancipate!) Nightmare continued singing. "T̷̫͉̰͕̒́h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟û̶͙̽̿͆̈t̴͕͖͓̀ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀y̯̤͑́́̓́, ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀y̯̤͑́́̓́r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘y̯̤͑́́̓́ ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚f̷̵̫̞̉͢ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟û̶͙̽̿͆̈ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟~" (The brutality, and the tyranny of their rulers~) Nightmare sang. Nightmare then jumped down in front of Dream, Techno, And Wilbur. "W̸͈ͯ̾̒̿ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟ p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞c̷̹͖͋́̃ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞s̩͙͖̋͛͟ r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡..." (Well this place was real.) Nightmare sang. "ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀'s̩͙͖̋͛͟ g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊!" (And now it's gone!) Nightmare sang in a voice that almost sounded as if the male was trying hard to not let any venom slip through. "T̷̫͉̰͕̒́ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊c̷̹͖͋́̃h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚, W̸͈ͯ̾̒̿i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅû̶͙̽̿͆̈r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ Ḋ̤͇̮͙ͥr̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅ!" (Techno, Wilbur, and Dream planted a bomb!) [No dream did not use the name Wilbur in his version of the L'Manberg anthem, I just added it in so it would make more sense to the plot.] Nightmare then walked around the three. "I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟t̴͕͖͓̀'s̩͙͖̋͛͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟y̯̤͑́́̓́ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊f̷̵̫̞̉͢f̷̵̫̞̉͢i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊t̴͕͖͓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡y̯̤͑́́̓́ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘-û̶͙̽̿͆̈p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ L̳͈͉̅̊'M̶̷̲̊ͥ͋͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠~" (It's a very big and definitely blown-up L'manberg) Nightmare stopped in-front of the three again. Nightmare started making a waving motion. "B̟̈́̆̐̄̚͜y̯̤͑́́̓́ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ L̳͈͉̅̊'m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠~" (Bye L'manberg x4) After the song Nightmare stayed silent. "Who are you?" Dream asked. "Why do you look like me?" Dream asked taking a step forward, Nightmare took a step back. "Answer us dammit!" Wilbur yelled swinging a Netherite sword. Nightmare dodged and then took Wilbur's sword lodged it in Wilbur's leg. "FUCK" Wilbur screamed. Techno charged forward swinging his axe towards the red hooded figure. Nightmare dodged the swings from Techno and Dream as well as landing a few hits on them. Meanwhile Wilbur was busy pulling the blade out. Nightmare then jumped up on a tree branch and he was then gone seconds later. "What the fuck...?" Said Techno staring at the place Nightmare was once seen. Dream was helping Wilbur bandage the wound. "I don't know who that asshole is but I swear to god I will find him and I will kill him." Said Wilbur growling. "Yeah yeah, but first you need to heal." Said Dream while helping Wilbur stand.

(TBC)