Tommy...back away from the glass

|Notes|Tommy and his class go on a field trip to an insane asylum, why? Because they thought it was a great idea to let the kids see how dangerous people can be :D it's dumb I know but I couldn't think of a better one ☝️ so we're going with this! Now let's start|

Tommy grumbled as he walked down the white halls, you could hear the class murmur to each other as well as their footsteps. They continued to follow their teacher Mrs Sally and the Doctor down the hall. Tommy then heard a bang and look back at the others. 'They didn't hear it..' Tommy thought to himself. Tommy looked back at the hall where the bang came from and then glanced at his class. He silently walked down the hallway. Then another bang was heard. He turned to the right of him to see a man. The man has wavy brown hair that was messy a bit. His eyes were brown and his left eye was stitched close. The man wore a straight jacket and continued banging on the glass not knowing of the child staring at him. Tommy was disgusted. 'Why the fuck would they stitch his eye close...?' Tommy thought to himself. Tommy walked a bit closer to the glass. Another bang came catching Tommy off guard the boy yelped and fell back hitting his head against the ground. The boy groaned in pain as he sat up and rubbed his head. He opened his eyes to see the man's eyes widened and staring at him. "I...I uh..." Tommy stuttered backing away against the wall. "Wh-what are you staring at bitch boy!" Tommy yelled out at the man. The man looked startled at the sudden voice. The man then laughed, the laugh wasn't maniac or insane it was a calm soothing laugh. Wilbur opened his eye and smirked at Tommy's confused face. "What? Afraid I'll bite?" Wilbur said teasingly smirking. "W-what no way bitch boy! I am not scared of anything! I am the most manliest of man's in the world! I am the poggest of them all!" Tommy yelled back. "Poggest?" Wilbur huffed. "That's not even a word, child." Wilbur said. Tommy gasped in fake hurt "I AM THE MANLIEST OF THE MANS! AND POGGEST IS A WORD! SO IS POG AND POGGERS!" Tommy yelled back. Wilbur huffed again. "Well then child, what does pog mean? Oh please do tell." Wilbur smirked.

After Tommy explained to him what poggers meant and a few hours later

"TOMMY THERE YOU ARE!" Sally cried out running over with the doctor from before. "KID BACK AWAY FROM THE GLASS." The doctor shouted. Tommy was confused, Wilbur growled. "What? Why! I'm not gonna leave Wilbur!" Tommy huffed. Tommy then smiled. "Sally meet my new friend, Wilbur!" Tommy said. Sally looked startled, she slowly looked at the man behind the glass only for her to gasp, her eyes widening and her flinching back in the process. "Tommy...listen to me carefully.." Sally started. "Darling! It's been a while! I must ask...where you even planning on visiting me?" Wilbur asked tilting his head as he smirked. Tommy looked confused. "Shut up you physcopath..." Sally growled. "Aw...that hurts my feelings..." Wilbur faked a pout. "SHUT UP AND STAY AWAY FROM MY STUDENT! DO NOT EVEN THINK OF COMING NEAR ME OR MY STUDENT TOMMY EVER AGAIN!" Sally yelled out as she was about to punch the glass the doctor held her back. "Ma'am! Ma'am please calm down! There's a kid right there!" The doctor said attempting to calm her down. "Tommy I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry you had to see this...this psychopath, insane, maniac, and a poor excuse of a man." Sally said kneeling down with sadness. "Wilbur doesn't seem that dangerous though..." Tommy mumbled out. "He's pretty poggers!" Tommy said smiling. Wilbur awed at the sight. Wilbur giggled but not a insane one. "Thanks Tom's your pretty poggers to." Wilbur said smiling. Sally pushed Tommy into her chest hugging him tightly attempting to shield him away from Wilbur. (When I say push him into her chest, please do not put any sexual or dirty comments in the chat. Thanks -Eclispe ) "Tommy, this man is a dangerous man, he is a manipulator and a psychopath. He's insane and WILL hurt you." Sally said hugging Tommy tightly. Tommy pushed himself off of Sally and faced Wilbur with a hurt look in his eyes. "Is this true Wil...?" Tommy asked. Wilbur's eyes widened as he saw little tears form in Tommy's eyes. "I- Tom's-" Wilbur started. "NO DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU LIAR! YOU...YOU...YOU MURDERER! I HATE YOU!" Tommy yelled out and ran away. "TOMS!" Sally cried out. Before Sally ran after Tommy she looked at Wilbur with a cold stare. "Look what you have done! He's already been through enough Trauma! You complete IDIOT" Sally screamed out. She then ran after Tommy. Wilbur was standing there tears slowly falling from his eye. "Wilbur I think it's time we go. And by the way, the kid won't ever be coming back." The doctor said taking one final glance at Wilbur and then walking out.

TBC

(I seriously need to stop making series and then making more series without finishing the other ones 😭✋ I still have the nightmare series and the Tommy's server series, and the BATIM series and a bunch of other series- ps if you guys draw any fan art from here be free to send it to me in any way you like! Fan art is always accepted! Thanks!)