A "Little" chit chat

(this is weeks later btw)
Nightmare dropped down from the roof in front of Dream. Dream backed up taking his sword out. "Now, now, I don't want to fight you....I simply just want to...talk" Nightmare said. Dream growled "I'm not stupid, you really think I'll believe that?" Dream said backing up even farther. Nightmare only sighed. "If I wanted to kill you...You'd already be DEAD." Nightmare said in a cheery voice. Dream only backed further away. "Tell me dream...Do you know what kills happiness?" Asked Nightmare examining his nails. Dream didn't reply. "Why it's trauma of course! Trauma and pain and suicidal thoughts and more..." Nightmare said in a cheery voice as he clapped his hands together. Dream only stayed silent. "Now tell me Dream...do you know what kills Dreams?" Nightmare asked tilting his head. Dreams eyes widened. "Nightmares..." Dream growled out. "Yes! Of course!" Nightmare said as he clapped his hands together. Nightmare kicked Dream down then lift his chin up to face him. "I will destroy you and your little SMP, I will destroy all your hope and all your happiness..." Nightmare said in a small calm yet dark and scary voice. "Why? Why are you doing this?" Dream yelled but was cut off by his own yelp. Nightmare has stepped on his torso harder causing a crack to be heard. Dream coughed up a bit of blood. Nightmare stood up. "Why am I doing this?" Nightmare asked giggling at the end, the giggling soon turned into a laugh full of insanity. After a few minutes he finally stopped. "You will see why...very...very...very soon..." Nightmare answered backing up and then falling through the window behind him. Dream was still coughing up some blood. He heard a knock on his door and Techno walked in. "Everything all right homeless green telettubbie? I heard a rather loud yelp-" Techno started but immediately shut up at the sight of Dream coughing out blood. Techno ran up to dream. "What the fuck happened?!" Techno yelled. Dream coughed again. "It was Nightmare..." Dream replied. "Fuck..." Techno mumbled. "I'll be right back, stay here." Techno said getting up and leaving to get bandages. "It's not like I can leave or anything!" Dream yelled back.

2 weeks later

Quackity growled slamming his fists on his desk. "Is something wrong Quackity from Las Nevadas?" Asked Slimecicle. Quackity only sighed. "Has there been any sign of purpled?" Asked Quackity. "Yes Quackity from Las Nevadas, Purpled from Las Nevadas was found outside the tower all battered and beaten up, he was took to the recovery station were Fundy from Las Nevadas is currently treating him." Slimecicle replied not paying attention as he was playing with his goop. Quackity hastily got up. "And why didn't you tell me sooner?!" Quackity yelled frustrated. "You told me not to bother you, Quackity from Las Nevadas." Slimecicle answered. Quackity sighed and stomped off to the recovery station.

At the recovery station.

"Hm? Oh hello Quackity." Fundy replied putting away bandages and medicine. "Hello Fundy." Quackity responded. "What room is Purpled currently in?" Quackity asked. "Hm? Oh he's currently resting in room one." Fundy said rather calmly for the situation. "Although I must warn you...Whatever Nightmare did to him has effected him badly, From what Purpled told me, Nightmare would leave him in a cold cell for 2-3 or 6-9 weeks alone without any contact...."Fundy said his ears and tail going down. Quackity nodded and headed to room one. Upon entering he saw Nightmare whispering what sounded like praises (PLATONIC! NIGHTMARE IS MANIPULATING PURPLED!) and cruel and mean things to him. Nightmare stopped and stood up once he saw Quackity. "Hello Big Q~" Nightmare said in a rather cheery tone. Quackity growled. "You do not call me that! Only-" Quackity was cut off by Nightmare. "Only the pathetic disgusting kid can call you that? The one that's worthless and deserves nothing but to suffer for all eternity?" Nightmare asked tilting his head. "DON'T CALL TOMMY THAT" both purpled and Quackity yelled out. Nightmare only sighed. "Oh but it's true, is it not? He's useless now, besides why do you care? You and the whole smp caused him to become like this, did you not?" Asked Nightmare in a rather fake confused tone. Purpled looked down in shame. Quackity on the other hand was fuming with rage. "You shut up, you don't know what your talking about!" Quackity yelled. "And you do? Tell me Quackity, when was the last time you visited him?" Nightmare asked. Quackity stayed quiet after that. "Oh no, please tell me." No response out of Quackity. "If anything I know more about him then any of you pathetic people on this SMP." Said Nightmare giggling a little. "YOUR SICK!" Quackity yelled out. Apparently that made Nightmare snap. "OH AM I? AT LEAST I DIDN'T TORTURE A FUCKING 17 YEAR OLD EVER SINCE HE CAME TO THIS DAMN SMP! STARTED FIGHTING IN WARS WHEN HE WAS WHAT? 8?!" Nightmare yelled back. Both Quackity and Purpled had to cover their ears due to how loud Nightmare was. Both purpled and Quackity stayed silent after that. Nightmare only scoffed. "Exactly." Nightmare said in a rather annoyed tone. Nightmare then smirked, you couldn't see it but you could feel it. "Ya do know he committed suicide...right?" Nightmare asked laughing at the end. "What..." both purpled and quackity mumbled out. "Yeah! He hung himself! Or did he shoot himself...or jump in lava...I don't remember anyway, toodles!~" nightmare said as he through down a potion and disappeared.

(TBC)