Looks like I found a family

Ok so let me explain real quick, this is dadtdm next will be XD adopts Tommy but like this is real life, Tommy's family is abusive and soon after his father died by alcohol and his mother left years ago, the father destroyed his computer and his phone and he lost his house so now he's been in the streets sneaking into garbage cans and stuff and while trying to get some food he stumbles upon Dan now present

"Tommy?" A voice said behind Tommy. Tommy whips his head around still holding the half eaten donut. His eyes widen, he quickly hides the food behind his back and gives a nervous smile. "H-hey D-Dan! What- What are you doing here...?" Asked Tommy. "Umm...Tom's...this is my house..." Dan says. "O-oh...um nice house!" Says Tommy looking everywhere but Dans eyes. "Tom's is that my half eaten donut from this morning...?" Asked Dan pointing to the donut. Tommy hid it behind his back. "N-no! It's my donut! I-I don't know what your talking about..." Tommy said frowning. Dan sighed. "Tom's are you okay? The media has gone crazy once you left, some people think you died for christs sake, all your friends have tried contacting you, even corpse and captain sparkles and CG5 and more, we were all worried. What happened? Why are you so dirty?" Dan asked in worry clutching his hair. Tommy frowned. "Oh y'know just got my phone and computer taken away from me, and I fell in the trash!" Said Tommy fake smiling. "You got your computer and phone taken away for 2 years? Not only that you stink like really bad. Tom's I don't know what happened but I'm here to help, okay?" Dan said hands on Tommy shoulder. Tommy broke down crying, he let it all out. "Tom's...I'm so sorry that happened to you, let's go inside and we'll get you cleaned up and rest, drop that donut I'll get you some better food, okay?" Dan said motioning got Tommy to come inside. Tommy hesitated. Dan sighed. "Tom's I promise your are not burdening me or whatever just please come inside." Dan pleaded. Tommy hesitated once again but followed. Dan brought him up to the bathroom and let him get cleaned while he got some clothes. Tommy got food after he was dressed. "So Tom's..." Dan started, he didn't know exactly how to approach this in a way he wouldn't be to upset. It's not easy to ask someone questions when they disappear for over two years and was then found eating out of a dumpster. Dan looked up at Tommy who was quickly gobbling up the food as if the food were to disappear. Dan frowned again. He sighed. "Hey Tom's." He started. Tommy looked up at him. "Yes Dan?" Asked Tommy with food in his mouth. "Tom's you have nowhere to go right? Would you like to live with me?" Dan asked. Tommy was sipping a drink and instantly spit it out at the question. "What?! But, but I would just cause problems for you! You already have enough things to worry about and" Tommy was cut off by Dan. "Tom's I would love you have you here it's not problem at all, not only that I can set up another computer for you and get you equipment and other stuff for when you want to start streaming again." Dan said smiling. Tommy thought for a minute. "I-if it's alright..." Tommy replied. Dan smiled and got up, he hugged Tommy and Tommy hugged back.

This is only part one :) there will be more don't worry :)