I am just a child who was cursed with a world full of pain and hurt.

You could hear the snow crunch under the males feet, his golden blonde hair flowing in the wind while little white specks landed in his hair snuggling in. The boys eyes were as blue as the ocean, they were unique and beautiful at least they were... His eyes were dull and looked dead now. He kept on walking through the harsh snow as he made his way to a cliff, at the bottom of the cliff was freezing cold water, it may not bring him warmth but at least it will make him happy... he thought to himself. The boy showed a pained smile and tears dripped down his face as the voices grew louder and louder yelling at him to jump, to end it. He smiled to himself as he took off his beanie and looked at it...it wasn't his...it was Wilbur's old beanie but of course...his older brother was dead and he soon would be joining him. He heard Wilbur cry and plead for him to stop in his head, Wilbur has gotten the power to haunt Tommy, he can hear him and see him, but the others can't unless Wilbur wants them to. Wilbur was protective but Tommy was threatening to jump if he got close, Wilbur didn't know what to do. Wilbur just put his hands in his pocket and grabbed out his communicator texting his older brother and father, hoping they would come.

"Tommy...listen Tommy...your young....and you don't deserve to die so please step away from the edge." Wilbur tried to convince the younger boy in front of him, his voice was soft and sweet, but the male didn't move away from the edge. "Think about it Wilbur...if I never caused the disc war or the pet war then maybe...maybe we would be at peace...maybe you would even still be alive." Tommy cried. "Tommy...it's not your fault it's not yours it's-" Wilbur was cut off by Tommy. "CUT THE BULSHIT WILBUR! STOP DENING THE FACT THAT IT WAS MY FAULT!" The male cried, and cried at this point he inched closer to the edge. "Tommy...DON'T..." Wilbur's voice turned from sweet and soft to commanding and controlling, Wilbur never liked to yell at Tommy but he couldn't help it, he was scared that he would lose his younger brother. Suddenly he heard a man with wings drop down next to him, he glanced to his right to see his father, Philza. "Toms...I'm sorry please get away from the edge...please...it isn't worth it." Phil's voice was soft and sweet and he inched closer. Tommy backed away a little. "NO! IF YOU GET CLOSER I WILL JUMP!" Tommy threatened, he was very close to the edge. He then fell not noticing the splash potion that was thrown on him, he landed into the icy cold waters and breathed to try and get him to die faster but what came was actual breath, he had water breathing on, he was then pulled out of the water by Techno. Tommy stared back up into Techno's ruby eyes. Tommy just scoffed and looked away. He then felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked to his shoulder to see Phil, his father putting his hand on his shoulder. Phil spread his wings out and locked him Tommy, Techno, and Wilbur in the wings. Tommy was just staring at the ground, not moving, not talking, just silent as if he were a statue. Wilbur came up behind him and hugged him. Techno walked up to Tommy and put his cape over his little brother he then kneeled down and hugged the boy in front of him. Tommy's eyes were now holding tears that were starting to drip down his face. "I-I'm sorry..." he sobbed quietly but the others heard him. Philza held Tommy'a chin up and looked into his eyes. "There's nothing to apologize for..." Phil said softly. "Thank you...Dadza..." Tommy said hugging Phil. Tommy shortly fell asleep and they were now heading back to there cabin in the middle of the snowy biome.