Wingedinnit

Fluff

Brotherly Love between Quackity And Tommy

Ghostbur remember everything and is Wilbur

Tommy POV

I ruffle my wings out of discomfort it was getting uncomfortable, my feathers were tangled up and since I can't reach that far I couldn't get them untangled. Quackity noticed this and pulled me on his lap and started combing through the feathers. Quackity had a big scratch on his cheek because of Techno, he was almost killed! Luckily I was there to save him.

Quackity continues to comb through Tommy's feathers until he hears the doorbell ring. Tommy grumbles before getting up and walking to the door. Quackity chuckles. "What the fuck do you wan- GHOSTBUR!!!" It was silent for a few moments before Quackity heard footsteps coming back to the living room, he assumed Tommy was walking back. Tommy came back and sat back on Quackitys lap. Quackity chuckled until he saw Wilbur come in...Quackity hated how he pretended to lose his memories to get everyone to like him again. Ghostbur had a grin on his face. "TOMMY! I came to hang out with you and maybe comb your wings like old times!" Ghostbur said Smirking at Quackity. "Sorry Ghostbur but I'm actually in the middle of combing his wings" Quackity said giving Ghostbur a smug look. Tommy looked back at Quackity. "Big Q can Ghostbur do the other half? Pleaseeee" Tommy said in a cheerful voice. Quackity just grumbled before talking. "Fine..." said Quackity. Ghostbur sat down and Tommy got on his lap, Ghostbur then started combing his wings, when he accidentally pulls to hard or it starts hurting he stops combing and takes the comb out to start on some where else after saying sorry.