Birthday Stream

Pog_com thank you for the request

(Tommyinnit POV)

I start the stream and start decorating the cake

"Hey everybody, today where gonna show you how to decorate a cake, happy birthday to me. Now it's time to decorate the cake, nobody else is gonna do it for you. Because nobody is coming over to celebrate your birthday with you. They wouldn't dare, they don't want to be around you, and even if they did they wouldn't risk it. What if everyone in class found out they were hanging out with you? They're be a laughing stalk....they'd be shunned..you understand how that feels, you wouldn't want anybody else to feel alone and isolated and hated as you, so you don't even bother inviting anybody to your birthday anymore. In fact you don't even really celebrate you just make your self a cake and decorate it yourself alone in the dark completely alone...to decorate a birthday cake spread some goo on it and make a design...who cares...why do I even bother doing this every year...? I don't even like this...I used it think it would cheer me up...but it doesn't. Nothing does..." he laughed and sobbed and smiled while crying...but little did he know...all his friends where watching the stream.