The Wilby Incedent

TOMMY POV
"Oh tom's~" Wilbur said walking closer to Tommy. He sat down next to him. (There in a flower garden.) Tommy glares at Wilbur. "What do you want wilby-WILBUR." Tommy says fixing himself. Luckily Wilbur didn't hear the Wilby. "Oh nothing Tom's I just wanted to hangout like old times!" Wilbur said smiling. Tommy growls. "Sure ya do...what? Trying to manipulate me again? Please I'm not stupid Wilbur." Tommy says glaring daggers at Wilbur. "Why do you always suspect I'm trying to manipulate you? I'm your brother! I would never!" Wilbur said with a frown. Tommy glares at him again. "See here you go again with the damn 'we're brothers!' Act! We may of been brothers long ago...but that was years ago, so get your head out of that dumb fantasy of where we are still brothers!" Tommy yelled. Wilbur didn't know why but he felt a pain in his stomach hearing this. He didn't like this feeling. What was this painful feeling. "Oh don't say that Tom's we all know you still think of me as a brother!" Wilbur said getting up. Tommy gets up and once again glares at Wilbur. He walks close to him pointing at him. "Don't start with that SHIT!" He yells. "I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FLESH AND BONES AND FIBER OF MY BODY!" Tommy yells again. "I HATE YOU WILBY!" Tommy's eyes widen as he slaps a hand on his mouth.

WILBUR POV

Wilbur's eyes widen as once again he feels the pain grow. He hated it. He wanted the pain to stop...but...hearing that name... Wilby...it made him feel...he doesn't know...he felt pain, but anger and sadness. He hated it. Just because of a single name...why is he now weak because of a name? Why did he feel this way. Tears sprouted from his eyes as his face morphs into anger. Memories flash into his mind as he feels even more pain. He wants it to stop. He hates it, make it stop. DAMNIT! He growls. Tears continue following down his red eyes. He clutches his hair as he drops to the ground on his knees. He screams. "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! WHY AM I SO STUPID!" He yells at himself. "I'M SORRY!" He looks up. Tommy left a while ago. "Your sorry? Why be sorry now? He won't ever forgive you and you know it. If anything he likes me more then you." Said a voice. Wilbur grits his teeth. "Shut up Ghostbur. This doesn't concern you." Wilbur says growling staring into white eyes. "Oh?" Ghostbur replies tilting his head. "But it does, as it concerns my brother...Tommy." Said Ghostbur with a sad face. Ghostbur truly cared about Tommy. Wilbur trys to punch the ghost. "SHUT UP! YOUR NOT HIS BROTHER! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COPY CAT!" He yells at the ghost. The ghost laughs.