I perfer to be alone

Tommy POV

In this school there are only a few types of people, Emo, bullies, Doesn't care, popular, unpopular, nerds, smart, poor and rich, I'm the unpopular. I don't have any friends and I'd like to keep it that way, I've had many popular kids come up to me and try and talk to me and- oh great ones coming to me right now...and- ugh it's red beanie boy, why did I say red beanie? Because there's a popular kid who wears a blue beanie. I pretend not to notice him. He gets close and smiles. "Hi-" he starts but then I shut the locker and glare at him. I then walk away. I'm what people call 'the mute' I don't talk and I only glare frown growl sigh or grunt. "Hey wait up!" Red beanie boy says trying to catch up. I look back at him with a glare. He continues anyway to my annoyance. "Hey why don't we walk to class together?" He asks all friendly. I glare at him and growl. "Sooo is that a yes?" He asks still following. I stop and through a hard covered book at him. His nose starts bleeding. I stuck out my tongue and held up my middle finger walking off. "H-hey wait up!" He says trying to catch up. God he's still trying to get my god damn attention?! Fuck 'em...I walk into the classroom with a bloodied book and sit down, glaring at everyone who stares at me. I sat next to the annoying kid named Tubbo. "Hi Tommy!" He says excitedly, I only glare at him. He keeps talking. I quickly sit up not being able to hear Ny more if there stupid conversation and walk over to another desk and sit down. I can see Tubbo is a little sad at this. But I honestly don't care how he feels.

TBC