Random (forgot to post a long time ago.)

READ THIS PLEASE
Hi, I want to apologize for being gone so long. I promise that I try to post a lot but I just can't find the motivation to do so, and if I do post I end up losing motivation in the middle of it, I am truly sorry, I do love writing fanfiction and seeing peoples comments it's just I can never find motivation to do so or I lose motivation halfway. Please take this short funny skit as an apology 😅 Thank you! The timeline is when Quackity has Fundy, Slimecicle, Sam, and Foolish are a part of Las Nevadas and this is way BEFORE the DSMP ended. To be honest, even if the DSMP ended I will never stop- okay maybe not never...but I will continue writing fanfiction! Also I know I haven't posted anything of Techno's passing, I didn't feel like I deserved to post something about it because I never really watched him... The only people I've watched that are a part or were a part of the DSMP is Fundy, Georgenotfound and of course Tommyinnit. Technoblade will forever live on in our hearts and I hope he is happy where he is and even though I didn't know him as well as the True Technoblade fans, I hope he is at peace.
Also I want everyone to know that I'll still have him in Fanfics, him as in his DSMP him, not the YouTuber him, the DSMP him, once again I'm sorry for his passing, I hope Technoblades fans find comfort in knowing that he is at peace. I'm sorry I don't really know what to say, I've never done this before, this was made a while ago, which is why it doesn't line up, I forgot to post it... let's just continue onto the short but funny skit with a little Fundy angst before this gets too long... also

HEADCANNON: Fundy is a good doctor/medic 😌🦊
_____________________

Quackity POV

I would never admit it out loud but having Fundy join Las Nevadas was a good idea, Fundy is an extremely good healer and is smart. Quackity thought to himself as he walked over to the medical room where Fundy was known to hang out. He had sent Purpled there a while ago after an incident happened and Purpled ended up getting a big cut on his arm, not deep enough to scar but deep enough that you couldn't just cover it up and forget about it, He sent him there a while ago but he hadn't came back yet which was unusual, Fundy should've been able to patch that cut up a while ago. Quackity continued walking down the boring bland white walls, making his way towards the medical room. Quackity reached over to turn the handle but was stopped at a loud shout. "THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOUR MOM WAS A SALMON?!" Purpled cried out. Quackity's face twisted into confusion as he thought to himself. That can't be right...Fundy is a fox and he knows that Wilbur is a human so how could his mother be a salmon? Quackity thought to himself before shaking his head and opening the door, walking in as Fundy continued putting away medical supplies. "What do you mean, What do I mean? It's not that hard to understand, My mother was a salmon hybrid, see? Easy to understand." Fundy said as he continued neatly putting the supplies away. "But Wilbur is a human!" Purpled yelled out again. Fundy's ears twitched at the mention of his poor excuse of a father. "Yes, Wilbur's a human." Fundy said as he continued putting the supplies away noticeably doing it quicker. "Then how are you a fox?" I asked curiously. "I got it from my mother." Fundy said simply. "That doesn't make sense! If your moms a salmon and Wilbur is a human, how the hell are you a fox? Shouldn't you be a salmon?" Purpled asked. Once Fundy finished putting the supplies away he turned around. "My mother has fox traits in her, her mother was a fox while her father was a salmon, my mother may be a salmon but that doesn't mean she doesn't have fox traits in her, my guess is that due to her having fox traits I just took it on and became a fox." Fundy said as he looked away clearly uncomfortable with the situation at hand. Purpled quickly noticed this and looked away. "Sorry Fundy..." Purpled mumbled out. Fundy turned to face Purpled with a sad smile. "It's okay Purpled, you didn't know." Fundy said. Purpled looked back at fundy with a sad smile on his face as well. Seeing how it was starting to get awkward I cleared my throat causing both of their attention to turn to me. "Well, now that this is done...Purpled I need you to come see me in the office." I told Purpled before quickly leaving the medical room, not giving Purpled a chance to say anything.
_____________________
I know it's not Tommyinnit...but to be honest if I tried making something with Tommy it would end up being angst and it would be really long-