Interveiw: T3chn0

Techno POV

Heard there was a new scientist, 'great' whatever if they try anything I'll just kill them. Suddenly a blonde haired boy walks through the door and is on the other side. He sits down in the chair and starts speaking. "Hello I'm Tommy, I'm your new scientist. Answer this question and I'll release the chains ok?" Tommy said. I just grunt and nod. "Ok first question, before you came here, did you live with anyone?" Tommy asked. "Yes, Philza and Wilbur." I say, suddenly my chains are released and I hold my wrists feeling it and trying to sooth the achy feeling. "How long have you been here?" Tommy asked. "A few years I don't know I lost count." I say. "How long has it been since you've seen your family?" He asks. "Once again lost count, how old are you?" I ask curiously. "16, you?" Tommy asks. "Lost count." I say again. Suddenly Tommy comes inside my cell which shocks me, almost everyone in this foundation is afraid of me.

They talked for hours and even thought Techno won't admit it he grew attached to the kid as well, he reminded him of his youngest brother, his name was also Tommy, he grew so attached that he was positive this was his younger brother.

"So Techie I'm gonna go to Wilbur next would you like to come? I'm also bringing Phil along" Tommy said. "Wait- did you just call me 'Techie?'" I ask smirking a little. "W-what?! Ahhh no I mean techno...!" He said trying to fix it.