I want your WINGS

It's been awhile since Tommy let Dream out, everything was perfect. Right now Dream was fighting Techno while Tommy was fighting Philza, Philza was using the same sword he used to stab Wilbur. Tommy had a few scratches on him and could already taste the crimson red metallic liquid in his mouth. "What do you want Tommy?! Why are you doing this! You let Dream out, WHY?" Phil yelled spreading his wings out and clutching his sword tightly in his hands. "What do you want, Tommy?" He asked staring at the boy infront of him. Meanwhile Dream was holding Techno. Dream was ordered to hold him, not knock him out because Tommy wanted him to watch as his 'precious' father looses his wings. "What I want?..." He smirked, and s brought the sword up to him gazing at it as if it was a masterpiece, sliding his finger across the sharp blade making a shinngggg sound. He looked back at Phil and smirked. "What I want, is your wings, Phil..." he said smirking. Techno's and Phil's eyes widened. "M-My wings..." Philza mumbled, as his wings went down. His wings tucked in and he clutched the sword tighter in his hand. "That's not gonna happen, Tommy..." he said pointing his sword towards Tommy. "I knew you would say that..." he laughed and laughed. His eyes glowed a bright red and he ran towards Philza, Philza barely dodged, he had a slice on his cheek but it wasn't much. Philza sliced Tommy's back and he grunted in pain, Tommy dodged his sword and stabbed the Sword through his kneecaps. Philza fell to the floor, and to make it worse. Tommy let go of the sword and smirked at the man. His eyes turned blue and he had a horrified look on his face, he started crying. "I-I'm so sorry-" he stuttered. "I-it's okay Tommy...it's not your fault..." Philza tried to comfort the boy but once he closed his eyes. Tommy grabbed the sword and ripped it out. Philza screamed in pain and agony. It was a lie...Tommy was never sorry. Tommy then went behind Philza and stepped on his back, in the middle, in-between his wings and held the sword up high. Tommy then grabbed One of Philza a wing and cut it off, very very slowly... "it hurts...doesn't it? Good." He laughed and started cutting the other off. Technos was horrified of what his so called 'brother' had become..a monster. Once Tommy was finished he got off of Phil and put the wings in his inventory. Dream then knocked Techno out and Phil knocked out from blood loss. The two walked away.