My family

Tw: Many things

Tommy POV

(Tommy lives in a different server and sometimes Karl visits him, Tommy knows about Karl's time traveling.)

"Ok...since you know so much about me, what about you?" Karl asked sipping his juice box loudly trying to be annoying. "Ok first of all, stop that and second of all ask me whatever you want." Tommy said while snatching the juice box and handing him a new one. "What about your family." Karl said. "My family lives in a different server..." I say frowning a bit. "Well are you close with them...?" Karl asked nervous. "No...they're not the same as before..." Tommy responded in a whisper. "What happened to them...? I-If you don't mind me asking!" Karl stuttered worried that he's making his friend uncomfortable. "My middle brother had chocolate brown eyes and a loving personality...now...when you stare into his eyes all you see is crimson red dull eyes filled with insanity staring back at you, he changed and is insane, my oldest brother is filled with bloodlust and has voices, he barely shows emotions, and my father doesn't even know where I am, and he can't access this server, he's tried millions of times but gets kicked every time, it's funny." I say chuckling a bit but then frowning. "Um...if you don't mind me asking do you know Phil, Techno, And Wilbur?..." Karl asked. "Yes...they're my family." Tommy replied laying his head on Karl's lap (platonic, Brotherly love) "I never knew they had another family member" Karl said in a sad voice. "It's because it's a sensitive topic for them, they think I'm dead and I'm apparently 'missing'" Tommy said while putting quotation marks on the 'missing'. Karl chuckles a bit and started stroking Tommy's hair.

Sorry it's short, I'm tired and I still need to continue fire one shot and this one as well