Tommys garden

You might not know this but Tommy loves flowers and animals, small insects, big insects, beautiful butterflies, deers and more he had his own 'little Garden' filled with birds and colorful flowers all around, no one knew about this until he accidently revealed it.

He was picking flowers for his friends, he found this beautiful Cyan color, this gorgeous pink flower and so much more, he ended up heading to Quackity first. "Woah! Where did you get this? It's so beautiful! Thank you Tommy!" Quackity said cheerfully. Tommy just smiled. "Thank you, it was from my Flower Garden" "you have a FLOWER GARDEN?!" "Can I see?! PLEASE!" Quackity said jumping up and down. Suddenly a butterfly landed on Tommy's nose. Tommy giggled and took Quackitys hand, he then found Sam and grabbed his hand they almost fell over, he opened the prison and put handcuffs on Dream and grabbed him, he found Wilbur and grabbed him and Glatt they all almost fell over, he then entered his garden and they were all amazed, he sat them down and started putting flowers in there hair. Tommy started giggling. Suddenly a deer put its head on Tommy's hair. "Okay you let this DEER touch your hair, and We can't?!" Yelled Wilbur clearly jealous of this deer. "Well..." Tommy started but was cut off by Quackity touching his hair. Quackity gasped. "HIS HAIR IS SO FLUFFY!!!" Yelled Quackity. Then Dream came up and touched his hair. Dream started running his fingers through his hair and his hair WAS fluffy. "I'm gonna touch your hair every time I see you from now on Tommy." Said Dream casually while playing with Tommy's hair. "Okay move out of the way I want to touch his hair!" Yelled Glatt shoving Dream out of the way. Glatt then pulled Tommy up on his lap and started running his hands through his hair gently while humming. Tommy enjoyed this.

(Found this in my drafts, might continue later, but I'm tired.)l