To confusing

Sad, angst...

If you looked closely you could see a boy with blonde hair in the corner holding his knees. Tommy tried to stop...he did...but he couldn't help it. It was confusing, it really was. He tried to stop the overflowing tears that were coming down his face but they refused to stop. Tommy started tugging at his hair in anger, he didn't understand! It was confusing! Why? WHY DID THEY FORGIVE WILBUR BUT THEY DIDN'T FORGIVE HIM? Tommy felt the urge to scream but he held it back. He started tightening his grip so hard that the scars on his wrist opened up and the bandages ripped. The crimson red liquid seeped through the white cloth leaving a stain, the liquid dribbling down his arms as he cry's in anger, sadness and confusion. He didn't like it, not one bit. Tommy got up and punched the wall until his knuckles where fucked up and bloody. But he wasn't done, he started banging his head to the wall watching as the wall now had the crimson red liquid on it and he could feel the dribbling blood on his head. He continued and continued trying his best to hold down the urge to scream, but it wasn't enough, the scream was let out. It was a horrifying scream...it was a  pained, broken, disturbing, bloody scream coming from one boy...a 17 year old boy who is now crying leaning on the wall for support as he lets his body sink to the ground. Banging the back of his head to the wall as he cries. The boy stops moving...the blood seeping through every inch and part of his body and clothing. The blood pouring out into the carpet as he lays there lifeless.