Nightmares Plan

(I'm to lazy to write a whole plan sooo I will make one along the way, basically Quackity called everyone on the DSMP to inform them that Nightmare has attacked again and they all came up with a plan now let's start the story)

In a place that was long forgotten, broken down and in ruins also known as pogtopia, their stood Nightmare clutching his fists and growling, he suddenly punched a rock as hard as he could leaving a big dent. His knuckles were bleeding but he didn't care, he continued to punch the rock until he couldn't anymore. Nightmare stood up and clenched his fists. He growled and walked off into a room of light. In the room there were millions of chests each filled with stacks and stacks of tnt. Nightmare planned on blowing the whole server to smithereens. Nightmare smirked as he entered the room. He couldn't wait to see their reactions. Nightmare couldn't wait to see their pathetic faces. He'll finally get his revenge. Nightmare filled his inventory with stacks and headed down to a giant room, a room which spread across the whole server. Nightmare used a trident with riptide to get to the end faster. He placed down tnt. 'Only a 1,000,000 more and I will be ready to blow this hell of a server to smithereens.' Nightmare thought to himself smirking. He continued setting up the tnt not resting, going back and forth from the chests of tnt and the tnt filled room.

(TBC don't worry Nightmare will soon reveal himself!)