The Demons That Live With Me

3rd POV

We start out with Tommy, he just turned 6 and was outside playing with his plushes, until he heard a THUD, he turned around and saw a person with a mask on, the boy went up to him and said hello, the person looked at him and smiled (of course you can't see it) they talked for a while until the person had to go, ever since that day he never saw him again until...

Tommy POV

I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom, I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I giggled looking at my silly hair. I walked downstairs careful not to wake anyone up and walked into a kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and tried to get some water but couldn't reach. I just put the cup down and sighed. I walked away pouting because I was thirsty that's when I felt a on my shoulder. I turned around and saw 3 people, (Phil Wilbur and Techno) (also he lives alone cause his parents died) "h-hello!" He said smiling. Tommy coughed and Phil gave him the cup. Tommy said a quick thank you and started drinking. Ever since that day  he started getting attached to them but Wilbur and Techno weren't so sure about him.

6 weeks later

"Philza, say it with me Either Phil or Philza, ready?" Phil asked. Tommy nodded. "Phil...Za" Phil said slowly trying to get Tommy to say his name first out of the rest. "Pill....pigzla?....pizza..d...
Dadza" Tommy said raising his hands in the air. Phil smiled, he was so proud. "Ok now say techno!" Phil said. "Wait what..." techno asked confused, he was told he was teaching Tommy to learn his name and Phil's nothing else. "Tench...te....techo....tecniiii....Techie!" Tommy smiled laughing and giggling, he then pointed towards Wilbur. "Wilby!" He said and laughed cutely. He giggled and they all couldn't help but be happy.