𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

today was wilbur's first stream in eight months.to say he was nervous was an understatement, he was over thinking everything so much he thought his head would explode at any moment.

but there he was, sitting at his desk ready to start his stream. he decided to, like always, be transparent with his viewers. giving them the truth but not going into any further detail.

he let out a heavy sigh, shaking his hands and rubbing them against his pants. "alright, how bad can it be." and with that he pressed the go live button.

his starting soon screen propped up while he sat there and watched the view count go up... and up and up. more than what he would've averaged before he left.

as the song came to an end he mentally, and physically, prepared himself for what would come next.

he switched screens to his face cam and let out a slight nervous laughter, "alright chat! hello! yes i'm back, hello, hello!" he watched the chat fill with purple hearts and the "where have you been" and "why'd you leave for so long" questions.

"okay so today we're gonna do a q&a for a while, not up for a long stream today so maybe just an hour or so." and chat started to fill with questions as the tts read donos.

not to his surprise the first dono, and most of chat, asked why he was gone so long. "well it was only supposed to be about a week long break. you know, visit niki and come back but i started going to a few different places. thirteen cities to be exact. basically just taking a mental break that lasted really long but was very much needed. i got to work on some music so that was exciting and yeah, that's it."

he didn't bother to look at chat, not really caring what they had to say, or more afraid of what they would say. he answered a few more questions, trying his best to go for the more interesting ones like "what's the music about?" and "what cities did you get to visit and did you enjoy them?"

finally, he ended stream. leaning back in his chair and letting out yet another heavy sigh. he was drained to say the least. what a stream. i'm gonna need to get back into the swing of things now.

author's note
thank you for 10k reads!