𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

tw // depressive episode talk

vienna woke up the next morning feeling like utter disappointment. the events of last night crept back into her mind as she forced herself out of bed and into the bathroom once again. she was hesitant to enter, the spot where she sat just a mere few hours ago haunting her.

she now stood in front of the sink, hands on either side of the counter supporting her weight. her head hung low for a while, afraid of looking up at the mirror. but eventually she did. tears streamed down her face as her eyes studied her state.

everything was fine. things were finally getting better. why did it suddenly falter? why did she suddenly feel like the world around her was coming down? 

silent sobs escaped her body for a few minutes longer. she made her way back to bed, emerging herself in the comfort of her covers. she knew what would happen. it always happened.

to make things worse, arabella texted her that morning to let her know she'd be staying with her friends in london for another week. great.

time skip - 6 days

it was nearly 2 pm when vienna put her phone down. she's only been awake for about an hour and a half, but she couldn't force herself out of bed this time. she hasn't been able to all week.

everyday was spent in bed. her body still clothed in the same thing she wore 7 nights ago. she hasn't left her bed at all, except to feed ivy. she couldn't even feed herself. her stomach had been completely empty these past few days.

it's not necessarily because she couldn't bring herself to, more because every time she did eat something, it'd bring its way back up. if she hated anything in the world, it was throwing up.

her throat was hoarse and dry from the lack of water it received. her body felt utterly disgusting, but comforting all at the same time from the lack of hygiene she received. she couldn't bring herself to take care of her body.

these past few days were absolutely miserable to her. thought after thought, pain after pain. she just wanted it to end. a sudden buzz was heard from her phone. she picked up her phone to read the notification.

imessage!

wilbur <3

hey, can i come over today?

i have a lot of work, sorry!
maybe tmrw?

vienna, that's the fifth time
you've given me that excuse
this week. what's wrong?

just stressed out with school,
that's all :/

alright, well i hope all is well.
good luck with your work
read 2:24 pm

she felt awful for lying to him these past few days. she hasn't done any school work, nor showed up for work. she'd have to next week, not wanting to use up all her sick hours.

she couldn't bare to let him see her like this. she couldn't bare to let the person that brought her comfort to see her like this. at such a low point. at such an awful state.

author's note
new chapter in the next hour or less!