𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

due to her recent development in friendships with other streamers, arabella had quickly grown. she now had over 300k followers on twitch and it had been a bit overwhelming to grow that much in such a short amount of time.

the large audience also had its cons tho. she would stream everyday for hours and when she wasn't streaming, vienna was at work. for people that lived together, they barely talked anymore.

so, to resolve this problem, she was finally able to convince vienna to join her for a q&a. deciding that this would be her "face reveal" vienna decided to actually kind of dress up today.

her only reasoning for actually showing her face to stream this time was because arabella was growing fast. this meant she was bound to get recognized in public, and if vienna was with her then her face would be shown anyways.

twitter!

bella |
live now! q&a with vienna :)
twitch.tv/bellaskrill

they watched as the viewers poured in, making vienna even more anxious. she hadn't expected that many people to join. to arabella, this was her peak in viewers and she was excited, to say the least.

"hello chat! as you all know, today we're joined by the one and only vienna!" arabella changed the screen from her just starting to full facecam. vienna sat there shyly, flashing a small smile.

user6 OMG OMG OMG
user7 SHES SO PRETTY
user8 respectfully simping rn
user9 wilbur's watching rn...
user10 POG MOMENT
user11 message has been deleted
user12 hand in marriage pls

the chat's spam of kind words made vienna's smile grow. she was starting to feel a bit more comfortable now, but still nervous for the questions part. she said a quick hello before moving on.

"alright chat you can ask questions through donos or in chat but i cant promise we'll see your question in chat!" arabella made sure vienna was ready before looking for the first question.

"okay, simple enough. what's your favorite color? mine is like a dark blue or purple." arabella looked over to vienna. "uh mine is either a dark green or like sage."

"what's your favorite movie and why? as basic as it sounds, i love the harry potter movies. the books were practically my childhood" which was true, arabella had always been a big fan of the wizarding world. "hmm i like the harry potter series too, but i also really like remember me. it's really sad but it has a great storyline."

wilbur thought back to the night they met. both laying on the sofa watcher her favorite movie. it put a smile on his face.

they searched for new questions, giving answers to the more interesting ones. the dono sound blared through arabella's headset, averting her eyes to it on her screen.

"ooo this one's kind of interesting. how'd you meet wilbur?" vienna started playing with her bracelet, something she did when she was extra nervous. wilbur knew that and when he saw her playing with it on stream he wondered if she would tell the truth or lie.

"well i met wilbur when sam invited me to an among us lobby. what about you vienna?" arabella was expecting the truth.

"i've never actually met wilbur, but he seems like a nice fellow." she said, never tearing her gaze from the bracelet she was playing with.

"liar, you met him that one time you took over my pc when i went to the bathroom." arabella laughed, vienna joining soon after. fake laughing of course. hearing arabella call her a liar made her think that maybe wilbur told her about their encounter so long ago.

wilbur however, was watching the stream with a frown on his face. she lied straight through her teeth, and it sounded so casual. like she didn't even have to think about it. that's what made him frown.

author's note
might go on an updating spree...