𝗼𝐧𝐞

Vienna woke up with a jolt, drenched in a cold sweat. She had a nightmare, one that occurred every so often. She looked around her slightly empty room, the sun peering through her blinds.

Glancing at the clock that hung on her wall, she read 7 o'clock. She never woke up this early, so she decided to take advantage of it and go out for some coffee.

She lazily pulled the covers off herself and sat on the side of her bed, staring at her phone. After about a minute, she finally picked it up and looked through her notifications. Clicking on Twitter, she scrolled through her timeline a while, before deciding to start getting ready.

She rummaged through her closet and managed to pull together some dark boyfriend jeans, a white crop top, and brown oversized zip-up. She entered her bathroom and washed her face, then completing the rest of her morning routine.

As she walked into the living room of her comfortable sized apartment, she stopped at the bookshelf to her left. It was filled with all her favorite books, but mostly poetry. In her spare time, she loved to write whenever inspiration hit her.

She made her way into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water before heading out. When she approached the door, she remembered that she forgot to feed her cat, Ivy.

Hurriedly, she made her way to the pantry and got the cat food out, pouring some in her bowl and refilling the other with water.

She wasn't sure why she was in such a rush, but she was suddenly hit with a burst of energy. She grabbed her keys and headphones from the table next to the door and made her way out.

Vienna loved supporting the small businesses around her small towns. After all, this was the most welcoming town she could've asked for. About a year and a half ago she moved to Alfriston, a small town by London from France.

She untangled her earphones and plugged them into her phone, placing the two buds in her ear. Scrolling through her Spotify, she decided to listen to Single by The Neighbourhood and cranking the volume up slightly more than halfway.

Making her way to the cafe, she thought about what'd she do that day, wanting to make it productive since she spent most of the week in bed reading and writing. It was finally Friday, her favorite day of the week. Halfway to her desired location, the song ended.

She continued walking as she changed the song to I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys. Not paying attention to what lie ahead, she bumped into someone walking by her.

She quickly lowered her volume and made a slight turn, wanting to apologize. Before she could even say anything, she was awestruck and the lump in her throat stripped her away from any voice she had left in her.

_____________________________________________________
authors note:
first chapter, kinda nervous :0
anyways, i just wanna thank the discord server for giving me the inspiration to actually write a story <3
hopefully longer chapters ahead, and if anyone that knows me irl sees this, never speak about it please and thank you O_o