𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞

with the help of her promotion on other social medias, arabella has grown a good amount of followers. with 1.2k on twitch and more on twitter, she was happy with where she was going.

she consider herself a variety streamer, mostly playing minecraft, among us, and stardew valley. however, her favorite streams were her just chatting ones. it was a great way to interact with her viewers and she always enjoyed it.

her viewers knew of vienna. arabella has convinced her to join her for a just chatting stream about a month ago. she didn't show her face, but she was there and she was happy with how nice very one was. it was only a one time thing tho.

today, arabella was streaming on her survival world. it was just a fun last minute stream, talking to her chat and answering some questions.

then she heard her raid noise. she rarely got raids, and when she did, they were from smaller creators. but today, it was from awesamdude. "holy shit" she whispered.

clearing her throat she said, "thank you sam for the raid!! i really appreciate it, and welcome to the new people in chat." her views spiked to about 60k people. a lot more than she was used to.

"uhm, let's do a little introduction, yeah? so, hi chat! i'm arabella, or bellaskrill, i live in the UK, and yeah that's all i got."'she finished with a laugh.

her viewers stayed around the same number for most of the stream. she was really grateful for the new followers in chat and enjoyed the rest of her stream.

"alright chat, i think that's all for today. thank you for the new followers and subs, it is greatly appreciated! you can follow me for updates on twitter at bellaskrill, same as my twitch, and i'll see you guys next stream, bye!!" she ended her stream and leaned back in her chair.

ˑ ꩜ ::✧ ・゚゚・*:༅。.

twitter!

bella | bellaskrill
thank you guys for a great stream today and thank you awesamdude for the raid!! <3

user1 | user1
new comfort streamer pog
bella | bellaskrill
i'm going to cry

user2 | user2
i loved it!

awesamdude | theawesamdude
was a very a good stream!! :)

ˑ ꩜ ::✧ ・゚゚・*:༅。.

twitter dms!

bellaskrill

bella
thank you again for the raid i really
appreciate it, and thank you for
sticking around afterwards too :)

message request from bellaskrill

awesamdude
of course! you seem like a genuine
and cool person! glad i stuck around
for a while :))

theawesamdude followed bellaskrill

arabella was surprised he had messages her back and replied to her tweet. how does she respond? does she even respond? she was freaking out.

bella
awh thank you, you do too!

awesamdude
if it's not too much i'm actually
going to be in an among us lobby
in two days. if you're interested, i
could see if there's an extra spot
for you?

bella
oh yeah! only if everyone else
is comfortable with me being there

awesamdude
i'm sure they'd love to have you
there, i'll ask them now
they said they'd be "down" to
have you there, whatever that means

bella
alright great, just let me know what
time and i'll be there!

awesamdude
sounds good, see you then :)