𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It had been two weeks since Vienna's trip to London. She hadn't thought of Wilbur as much because she was busy packing most days. Arabella came by a lot to help her out with the boxes.

Vienna took one last look at her now empty apartment. She let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding.

It's time to move on.

She closed the door and left the keys on her landlords desk. Once she got to the car, Arabella drove off to their new apartment. It was an exciting new adventure. She had a good feeling about it.

~long time skip~

They'd been living together for a month now. She got a new job at a cafe about ten minutes away. It occupied most of her time, along with college.

This past month had been one of the best months shes had in a while. It wasn't the best, but she was definitely feeling good. Arabella assumed Vienna was over the encounter with Wilbur, and Vienna did a good job at making her believe she did.

What Arabella didn't know was that she spent some nights lying awake, staring at her ceiling with the music ringing through her ears. He was out there. With her secrets, things no one else's knew about her. Would he come back?

_____________________________________________________
authors note:
This is a short chapter but i wanted to get something out since i haven't updated in a while, sorry. 225 reads?? thank you <3