𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫

"what?" vienna asked shyly.

"you kissed him? then told him you couldn't be with him?"

vienna took a second to answer, "well i technically told him i couldn't love anyone til i loved myself, which is true. i mean i'm mess. i can't even express my feelings half the time and i literally shut my bestfriend out for almost two weeks. i just don't think i'm capable of loving someone while i'm in this state."

arabella squeezed her hand. "you have to understand that wilbur isn't going to care if you need time. he loves you, vienna. everyone that knows you two knows it. the way he talks about you and texts me to make sure you're okay when you don't respond to him. he loves you, you just can't quite see how much yet."

"yeah i guess you're right. thank you, again. you're the best." she gave arabella a smile, a genuine smile. for the first time since that night, she felt like maybe things would be okay.

━━━━

they spent the rest of the night watching movies, having some pizza, and talking about what they'd be doing from now on.

vienna told arabella she didn't have to worry about streaming when vienna was like this. it was her job and if vienna wasn't in her best state of mind, that shouldn't stop her. she'd always be there afterwards.

arabella was hesitant to agree, but did in the end. she told vienna that she'd have to talk to wilbur at some point. ignoring him wasn't going to diminish anything she felt towards him, and it wasn't going to help her out in the end.

vienna agreed and said she would eventually message him again, but for now she needed some time away. she was glad to be getting better and being able to have arabella by her side was a huge help.

they departed that night with smiles on their faces. things were starting to look up, vienna only hoped it could stay that way.

insta!

viennamar

liked by arabellaskr, wilbursoot, and 7,538 othersviennamar getting there :)

viennamar getting there :)

arabellaskr i love youu
viennamar i love you too <3

user6 omg wilbur liked!!

user7 do you plan on joining arabella for a stream again?
    ↳ viennamar eventually yes, but not rn :)

user8 you're very pretty to me
    ↳ viennamar likewise!

the_awesamdude :)
    ↳ viennamar :)

author's note
short filler chapter!