𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

she thought her nerves couldn't get any worse, but she was proven wrong when it was actually time to play the game. although she was pretty confident in her imposter skills, she knew she wasn't the best. good thing she got crewmate the first round.

as arabella made her way toward storage she saw sam, quickly running in circles around him to show her innocence. but apparently, he had different things in plan.

arabella's face dropped when she saw the animation of sam's character stabbing her in the back, literally. "what the hell. chat did you see that? i've been betrayed!"

a few more rounds went by and all she got was crewmate. she just wanted one imposter game and she'd be happy. "cmon chat just one time. i'm tired of doing tasks." she says as the shhhhhhh screen pops up.

she almost burst in excitement when her screen finally showed the word "imposter" in red letters. she looked back at the screen to see who she was imposter with. wilbur? this should be fun, right?

after two double kills and a few called lights, the blue letters spelling out "victory" popped up on her screen. "we won our first imposter round! can we get some pogs in chat?!"

she quickly unmuted herself once hearing everyone else talk. that's when, who she assumed was, wilbur spoke up "good job bella! we're the best duo they didn't even suspect us."

"we're cracked at among us!" she said while laughing. they settled on playing one more round before ending. after her final crewmate round, she ended her stream. "goodbye chat, thank you for coming today! i appreciate all the subs and donos! i'll see you guys next time, bye!!"

when she switched back to the among us lobby, the only people left were wilbur, niki, and sam. she unmuted herself once again, "is anyone still streaming?" wilbur simply replied "sam is, but he's ending right now."

her mind was filled with what to say next. she ultimately decided on, "thank you guys for letting me play today, it was a lot of fun!"almost instantly niki replied with "oh no worries, it was fun to have you play!" and wilbur relying with "no problem, it was very nice to meet you!"

arabella was overwhelmed with the kindness they responded with. "it was nice to meet you and play as well." her smile could be heard in her voice. that's when sam came back "hey bella. what're you doing in the lobby?" she realized wilbur and niki had left.

"i was just waiting for you to finish up." she said half-truthfully.
"thanks for having me today, it was a lot of fun."

"oh yeah! it was great having you and it seemed like everyone else enjoyed having you, too."

ˑ ꩜ ::✧ ・゚゚・*:༅。.

twitter!

bella | bellaskrill
great stream today! thank you for the
subs, donations, and nice comments
and thank you to everyone for being so
welcoming in the lobby today <3

awesamdude | theawesamdude
it was great having you 😊

tubbo | tubbolive
POG

tommyinnit | tommyinnit
you are not american so it was
pog indeed.

wilbur soot | wilbursoot
we are so good imposter pal

antfrost | notantfrost
glad to have you :)

user3 | user3
    great stream! i really enjoyed you
    playing with some of my fav streamers!

user4 | user4
    love you!

ˑ ꩜ ::✧ ・゚゚・*:༅。.

twitter dms!

wilbur soot
hey! i had a great time playing
with you today. wondering if
you wanted to stop by my stream
for a little tomorrow?

bella
hi, me too! and i'd love to,
just give me a time and i'll
be there!

wilbur soot
alright great! should be around
5 pm gmt but i'll let you know
if it ends up changing

bella
sounds good! i'll be there :p

author's note
based on how this story is progressing so far,
i think this'll be a kinda long story.
anyways! here's the chapter i said i'd publish :)