𝐬𝐢𝐱

It was now Sunday morning. Vienna woke around 12 pm after spending practically all night up. She agreed to hang with Arabella today, even tho she felt like she had no energy left in her. Groggily, she lifted herself from the bed and started getting ready.

It was now 2:45 pm and Vienna decided to start heading over to where they were meeting. She got up from the couch, grabbed her keys and walked out the front door.

They were meeting at the cafe she went to the day she ran into Wilbur. She'd been thinking about him a lot more than the day before.

Is he thinking about me?
Does he miss our day together as much as I do?
He probably isn't.

"Vienna!!" she heard someone yell her name, snapping her out of her thoughts. There she was, Arabella. They walked toward each other and were greeted with hugs.

Once they had their orders, Vienna asked Arabella about her trip to London, which always seemed like the one before. She talked about her trip for about 20 minutes before stopping. Vienna had been staring into the street, not paying attention to a single word that came from Arabella's mouth.

"Helloooo V??!!" Arabella said while waving her hand in Vienna's face.

"Hm" she responded, still not totally focused on the person sitting in front of her.

Suddenly her gaze was interrupted when Arabella threw a crumb of her lunch at Vienna's face.

"What was that for?!"

"For not paying attention. What's up?"

"Nothing just tired"

"Obviously. I can see it in your eyes. But seriously what's wrong?!"

"Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about."

"C'mon V. I've know you for half my life and i can tell when somethings bothering you."

"It's just this guy I met the other day."

"OoOoOoo."

Vienna gave her a stare.

"Ok sorry, go on."

"I met him when we ran into each other somewhere overrr...there."

She pointed to the sidewalk next to a building across the street. Arabella turned to see where she was pointing. Looking back and nodding for her to go on.

"Well after our small interaction, the exchange of names and apologizing for bumping into each other, I walked away. Then i went to the library later that day where we ran into each other again. He asked if I wanted to hang out and I said yes. We went to the park and we spoke for hours. But it didn't feel like hours. It felt like minutes. Like time was suddenly something that didn't exist at the moment. We shared a lot about ourselves. I felt like i'd known him my whole life. Eventually, we left and watched a movie at my apartment. When i woke up the next morning, he was gone. And i can't stop thinking about him. His hair, his eyes, his khaki coat that hung next to the door. All of it. It was like love at first sight, but more like love when we had our first real conversation."

"Oh. Sounds like you guys really hit it off. And he just left with no hesitation??"

"Yup. Gone by the time i woke up."

"He probably had to go home and didn't have time to leave a note...?"

"He did mention only staying here one day before going back to London."

"London?!!!!!"

"Yes, London. Now lower your voice people are staring."

"Do you know what this means?"

"Yes...?     No."

"You have to come with me next weekend."

"I don't know, you know i'd rather stay home."

"But you could see him again."

"That is true. I'll think about it."

_____________________________________________________
authors note:
another chapter! more dialogue, but i wanted to get more of Arabella in this chapter. anyways hope you enjoyed.
el rapids supremecy !!