𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Vienna and Arabella spent most nights together, watching movies, playing games, or just sitting in the living room on their phones. It was nice. There was always a sense of comfort in the room.

Throughout the day, Vienna was usually doing schoolwork, when she wasn't at the cafe. Arabella would come inside sometimes and lay on Vienna's bed to accompany her while she worked at her desk. She never did mind, she enjoyed the company.

This past year has been amazing-ish. The stress of school and work was hard, but she enjoyed working at the cafe and her classes weren't all that bad.

Her favorite class, however, is her writing class. She's been more engaged with writing down how she feels, usually in the form of a poem.

The journal still sitting in the drawer, fuller now. Countless pages filled with what she felt, and Wilbur. Oh, she'd never forget that night. She remembered it like it was yesterday and everyday she still thought of him. Is it time to move on?

By now, Arabella had caught on. Knowing Vienna wouldn't get over it for another while. She was curious who he was, but never brought up the subject. She never let Vienna know that she knew how Vee felt. Vee was her best friend, and if she didn't want to talk about it, she wouldn't make her.

_____________________________________________________
authors note:

It's been a week so i thought i'd finally write a chapter. It's short but the next few chapters will hopefully be longer with a wilbur and arabella pov :))