𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

two weeks later, vienna was finally starting to get back on a somewhat regular schedule. she's been eating more, keeping up with school work, attending work, and staying off of her mobile device.

what had she been doing those two weeks? thinking about wilbur. ever since the day she told him off, he was prominent in her mind. he always had been. but it made her happy then. now she just got all dull.

arabella hardly talked to her. she knew vienna wouldn't want to. she took a break from streaming to focus more on vienna and her progress.

throughout the two weeks, she had streamed twice. her fans said they missed bellaskrill and she did too, but vienna was more important.

most days, she would spend hours sitting outside vienna's door. she had a few cushions on the floor where she'd sit and mindlessly scroll through tik tok and other social medias.

it didn't take a genius to connect the dots. wilbur and vienna no longer talked, and it was obvious to everyone. well, their friends at least. the public never knew about them.

they hadn't exactly dated, but people who knew them both knew there something between them that they simply couldn't ignore. but vienna had done just that.

she thought that maybe, just maybe, all she felt towards him would vanish if she ignored him. she felt like she couldn't be loved, cared, or attractive in the slightest.

day 16 of trying to bring her life back to normal, she finally spoke to arabella. it surprised arabella at first. she had been mindlessly scrolling through tweets, some talking about her break and others about wilbur's disappearance.

the door next to her suddenly unlocked and revealed vienna with wet hair and baggy clothes. she seemed... better. it made arabella smile, vienna returning it in favor.

she motioned for arabella to follow her into the room, to which she obliged. her room was clean, for the most part. her desk was a mess, per usual. everything else had been mostly organized and dusted off.

they both sat on the bad, arabella trying her best to resist the urge to hug the brown haired girl in front of her. "alright alright go ahead. i know you want to." and with those words, arabella jumped into vienna's arms.

after a few seconds of enjoying each other's embrace, they pulled apart. vienna was the first to speak. "i'm sorry for shutting you out. hell i'm even sorry for listening to you sitting outside my door while i just stared at my wall. truth is, i just wasn't sure how to do things anymore. i felt like i screwed everything up." she threw her arms up in a sort of mocking manner.

arabella laughed at her gesture, "it's alright, vee. i know you can get like this and i completely understand if you ever need time."

"no! it's not fine, bella. you've streamed twice this week. twice!" she pulled at her hair in frustration. arabella quickly grabbed vienna's hand from where they were curled around her hair, holding them in her hands instead. "god this whole thing is just so messed up and it's all my fault. he'll never talked to me again."

"yes he will! this is wilbur we're talking about. he's the most understanding guy i've met. i'm sure if you just explained how you truly feel, he'd give you a chance."

"i did. i kissed him and then i told him i couldn't love him til i loved myself!" vienna tried grabbing at her hair again, only to be stopped by arabella's hands restraining hers. she huffed.

"you fucking what?!"

author's note
okay i know i said in less than an hour but i literally fell asleep with wattpad open... whoops