𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

arabella came home a few hours later. she walked into the living space where vienna was sitting on the couch. she was doing something on her phone with the giddiest smile plastered on her face.

arabella set down her things and made her way next to vienna on the sofa. "what's got you all giddy?"

vienna looked up from her phone, "oh i think you know, you just want me to say."

"i mean it would be better to hear you actually say it." now she had a smile on her face, too.

"well too bad you're not getting it." vienna stuck her tongue out at her. arabella retaliated with a small punch to her shoulder.

"do i get to say i told you so? cause i told you so." arabella gave her a playful glare and vienna had a look of fake hurt.

"yeah yeah we get it. you're always right about everything and i should've trusted you. can we move on now?" she waved her hands in a mocking way.

"i wanted the details of how very thing went." arabella held a fake frown now.

vienna laughed at her. "fine, fine. well i went to alfriston, as you know, and i was on my way to the library when theo came at me. he tried talking to me but i told him i didn't want to talk to him. that's when he grabbed my wrist but then wilbur came out from around the corner and grabbed theo's wrist. apparently he was one of wilbur's old school mates so really is a small world, huh. anyways, that's when we just started talking. i apologized and he said i had nothing to be sorry for and that he'd wait. we went to the library, got some ice cream after, then came home and i read him a boom."

arabella was doing a small dance and mockingly singing, "what did i tell you! i was right! you were wrong!"

"don't get ahead of yourself now, can't have your ego getting any larger than it already is." they both sat there laughing. their laughter only increasing every time they looked at one another.

for the first time in a long time, vienna felt like everything would get better. like everything was already getting better. she was living with her best friend, she had wilbur back (thought she never really lost him), and she had the cutest cat by her side.

maybe nothing would ever truly get better, but she was willing to work on it. to learn how to live with it and not let it take over her life. she was willing to do it for wilbur, for what they have, and what they could be.

twitter!

vee | viennamar
the cutest thing in the world is mine :p

↳ wilbur soot | wilbursoot    i like to think i'm actually the cutest thing in the world↳ vee | viennamar    ivy's cuter, sorry!↳ wilbur soot | wilbursoot    this is just vile↳ tommyinnit | tommyinnit    you know i think she's quite funny wil↳ wil...

wilbur soot | wilbursoot
i like to think i'm actually the cutest thing in the world
vee | viennamar
ivy's cuter, sorry!
wilbur soot | wilbursoot
this is just vile
tommyinnit | tommyinnit
you know i think she's quite funny wil
wilbur soot | wilbursoot
you're supposed to be on my side tommy
tommyinnit | tommyinnit
but she's funny!

arabella | bellaskrill
when she posts ivy instead of sleeping
vee | viennamar
and what's so bad about it
arabella | bellaskrill
you have work tmrw morning??

imessages!

bella :)

do i actually have work
tmrw morning?

don't tell me you forgot

whoops! honest mistake :D

what would you do without me

still live in alfriston
live in a much small flat
miss work
eat actual food
not worry about a missing brush
blast music 24/7
need i go on?

you are just cruel

you know i love you :)

i do and i love you which is why
i'm telling you to go to sleep

alright i will, i will
goodnight :(((

goodnight vee

author's note
sighs in don't know how to end this story </3
also most likely won't be updating this weekend since i'll be busy :(