CHAPTER 5

Jisoo P.O.V

We packed clothes for 5 days and got into our helicopters. We reached America and booked a hotel.
Room 1 - Me and Jennie
Room 2 - Lisa and Rosie
I called Irene and someone picked up.

On the call :
"Hello" the person on the other side said
"Can you pls tell me the location where Irene is" I asked
"Oh yes ******" she said
"Thanks" I said and cut the call

A/N : The ****** is the location of the hospital hehe cause I am not from Korea and I have no idea of the hospital and I don't trust google with locations....

I told all three of my assistants to just relax in their rooms as then come after one hour. They weren't agreeing. After a lot of arguments they agreed and only I went to the hospital. This is what I wore to the hospital : Picture above ^^

I went to Irene's room which was room no.6. As soon as I saw her I couldn't help but tear up. But I don't cry, it's not my cup of tea. But you know, a little is okay right ?

Author P.O.V

It has been one hour and Jennie Lisa and Rosè are finally heading towards the hospital. They reached the hospital and were standing right outside the door when they heard jisoo unnie cry for the first time, yes the first time.

They stood out for 10 mins and heard jisoo cry and she just did not stop. She kept crying and crying and crying. They finally decided to head inside and stood beside Jisoo.

Jennie P.O.V

I could see how sad jisoo was after she lost her only family member left. She cried a lot. I could see. Her eyes were red and puffy when suddenly I saw that anger in her eyes. That's anger that she never removed on anyone...Whoever killed Irene would literally die a triple death and I don't feel bad for him.

Jisso P.O.V

I cried so much that I had no more tears left to cry. I would find that killer. I knew it,just knew it.
"Aunty" someone on the back said
"Oh,hi baby" I said as I saw back and it was Nayeon.
"How have you been auntie?" she asked
"I am fine darling" I said and quickly took her out of the room where Irene was lying lifeless.

"What happened to eoumuni" she asked
"Eoumuni, she went...umm...she-she uh went on a trip for-f-for her job" I said stuttering
"But why did the doctor tell me she is dead" she asked
'How the hell could a doctor tell a kid like that.. no I understand they too have a job but they can't be so direct with a Child no?' I thought in my mind and got lost in myself .

"Auntie??" she asked questioning
"Yes" I said as I came out of my thoughts
"Why are we in a hospital then" she asked. She was just a 5-year old kid so she would not understand anything. Poor girl.

"I don't know why we are here, let's go home." I said
"Yes, I have the key to home, eoumuni gave it to me." she said
"Soon I will tell her everything but right now she is too young." I thought in my mind.

To be continued.....

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count : 571*
                                                                                      Lots of love ❤️ 
                                                                                             Bubbles!!!