CHAPTER 21

Hi all! Shoutout to @TeiEjw for commenting.

Jisoo P.O.V

"One bodyguard does not change anything." Jin said
"Oh, my poor baby feels so bad for me!" I said sarcastically
"Me? And feel bad for you? Never..." Jin said chuckling. I smiled.
"Why are you smiling?" Jin asked kind of taken aback by my laughter.

"Because..." I said
"Because??" He asked
** Jisoo Clapped 4 times** All the bodyguards came towards me with their gun pointed on Jin.

"Next time, try and pay your body guards better..." I said insulting Jin. Jin was silent and said absolutely nothing with jimin on his back.

"Rosè go and tie jimin's hands with a rope and hold a gun on his forehead." I said as Rosè kept moving forward and jimin kept moving back and touched the wall.
"Turn around!" Rosè ordered and jimin followed.
"Tied up!" she said looking at me

"Sit beside him." I said to which she blushed a little.
"Why are we enemies, Kim?" Jin asked me
"Good question but first tell me why don't you call me by my name. My name is Jisoo not Kim!" I said as I told Jennie, Lisa and all the bodyguards to leave.

"Jisoo is someone I love, care and respect for and anyways why do you care?" Jin said and asked
"Exactly, I don't care but better call me Jisoo." I said and Lisa and Jennie left the room with the bodyguards.

As they left the room I said "When it comes to Jimin and Rosè, let them stay here. Let them know why we are enemies. Since, your most trusted kid is jimin and mine trusted is Rosè." I said and Jin just nodded

"So Kim- Seokjin," I said as I put my hand on his shoulder and took rounds around him.
"Just listen and tell my your honest review ok??" I said to which Jin nodded. Tears already started falling from my eyes. I recited, "Remember the time when mom slapped you for bullying your friend?"

**Flashback**

"Jin what the heck? Is this the way you would behave in school Huh??" Mom said as she slapped Jin.
"What not have I given you that you will behave like this huh??" Eumoni asked
"All you games, your food, youreverything!" Mom added
"There is one thing that I never got, Love" Jin said

"What?? We loved you more than your sister, Jisoo!" Dad said
"I am leaving!" Jin said
"No you are not." Dad said looking at Jin with staid eyes.

"But dad, Jin did nothing wrong!" I said as I stood in front of Jin in an attempt to protect him.

"You better shut up Jisoo." Mom said
"No, I won't Jin is right here!" I said as amma slapped me tightly.

I was crying but did not move an inch saving Jin. Appa held my wrist tightly and threw me to the ground.

"Jisoo!" Jin said as he ran towards me
"Oppa I am sorry. Please don't leave!" I said as Jin picked me up and took me to his bedroom
"Listen, I have to leave..." Jin said
"Oppa please don't leave. I will be nothing without you. Please Oppa please" I cried but Jin did not listen a bit and left the house.

**End Of Flashback**

"I cried a lot after you left but you didn't seem to miss me. I messaged you every day. I waited for your call. Maybe the love was always one sided Jin Oppa..." I said crying. Rosè and jimin were in a shock.
"You went to your friends house and they adopted you and you forgot about all about me?" I added crying. Jin was also losing tears.
"I still have a photo of us in my phone cover..." I said as I removed a photo of us together when we were young.

"I am sorry!" Jin said with a weak voice
"You have broken my heart Jin. I collected it together. If you still see, you are the one trying to kill me. I never do wrong for you!" I said crying

Don't forget to vote ✨

Was that kinda obvi or was it shocking ?

*Word Count - 698*

Lots of love ❤️
Bubbles!!