CHAPTER 28

Jisoo P.O.V

I was about to walk forward to catch Taehyung before he reaches the room but I stepped on a glass. Turns out Mr.Taehyung had not cleaned the glass properly.
"Oooouuuuuuccccchhhhhh" I shouted. It was a big piece of glass. It really hurt!

Taehyung P.O.V

"Ooouuuuuuccchhhhhhh" she shouted
"What is wrong?" I said as I ran towards her to see the sight of her bleeding on her foot.
"Come here." I said

"I will manage." she said showing me her hand as a sign to stop right there.
"Shut up. Follow me." I said
"Do I look like I can walk you idiot?" she said pointing at her foot that was bleeding badly.

"Then how would you manage?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my stomach.
"You really won't shut up." She said angrily
"Nah-ah!" I said still having my arms crossed in front of me.

"Ok then!" she said as she tried to get up but failed
"Aaahh" she shouted in pain
"Who told you to stand up?" I asked angrily. She just looked down.

"Sorry." she said. I picked her up and now she was in my arms. I took her to the "special blue house" she had and took her to the same room she had taken me when Jennie punched me. I found a special medical aid. It was a box and had "Aid for deep cuts." written on it. It had a gauze, tweezers and betadin present inside.

"Get the box named aid for deep cuts." Jisoo said
"Got it!" I said as I took the box out the cupboard and went towards her.
"Why are you angry with me?" she asked as I took the tweezers in my hand.

"Ouch." she screamed lightly as I removed the glass piece. I looked at her. She was the personality to never feel pain but look at her now!
"Yah! Taehyung. I am asking you!" She said
"Why are you ignoring me?" she asked

"I swear if you don't stop now, I will ignore you too..." she said. I applied the bandage and got up my seat trying to pick her up. She stopped me and said "Please, why are you ignoring me?" She asked holding my wrist tightly.

"Ok if you really want to listen, then listen. You use me for your own good. When that idiotic Namjoon is there you leave me without even thinking about how I am. And now that he is not here, look at you. All ready to use me once again. I am sorry but I am not that dumb to not see who you actually are. Wait why I am sorry? You should be right? Why do I care? So missy please spend your time with you Namjoon slash RM. Leave me alone." I said angrily and stormed out of the room. I actually hid behind the wall and heard everything she said and here is what she said,

"But as much as I remember, I tried holding his hand two times but he just shook it off in anger. I tried interacting with him but he just did not look interested. Namjoon asked him if he would like to come out with us but he just said a no. So is it really my mistake? Actually yes, it is my mistake. He woke up so late at night for me and I just called Namjoon there without thinking about what he felt. I am wrong. I should apologize.

Wait no, I am not the type to apologize to an idiot. Who is he to show authority over me? He isn't my boss, he works UNDER me. Oh tae, what are you doing to me. I change with you. Why so?" I was shocked in the last line. I am changing her? Never. I will still ignore her. Let's see if she actually apologizes.

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 660*

                                                                                                 Lots of Love ❤️
                                                                                              Bubbles!!