CHAPTER 29

Jisoo P.O.V

This morning I secretly turned off Taehyung's alarm. The funny thing is he has an alarm clock and does not have an alarm in his phone. So he does it the old fashioned way. I woke up at 6:00 in the morning even though I slept at 2:00 last night. So I got 4 hours of sleep. I got a message on the group chat. It's name is 'Blood Queens'.

                                                                                              Blood Queens
HiIamRosie - Hey guys! I won't be able to come to work today since I slept at 1:00 in the night. I will go to sleep now 👋.

Jeneduk - Same here! I will sleep till 11:00 am in the morning. No work today hihi.

I'mthehottestokay? - Me too! Good night!

I'mnotscary - No problem guys! I understand. Sleep well. I will be cleaning the office today.

I'mthehottestok? - Thanks for understanding unnie ❤️

Jeneduk - 😊

HiIamRosie - Unnie why don't you sleep too??

I'mnotscary - No need! Got a habit hehe!

Jeneduk - Bye GTS (got to sleep)

HiIamRosie - Bye!

I'mthehottestokay? - Bye unnie. Good luck at work.

I'mnotscary: Byeeeeeeee.

So I took Nayeon to school and went to work myself. Whereas Mr.Tae was sleeping

Taehyung P.O.V

Oh today's morning is lovely but why is sun shining so bright? What the heck!??! It is 12:00 pm? Is Jisoo still sleeping? I went to my door and saw a sticky note on the door
"Hey! Last night you slept late so I turned off your alarm this morning. I left you breakfast on your table ❤️"

Why the hell did she put a heart in it? But for some reason it feels like a friend-zoning heart. Why on earth are you thinking such things Taehyung?
"Oh you awake now?" Jisoo asked. My back was facing her. I was reading the note. I turned around.

She is looking extra beautiful today. So pretty. Stop tae you are ignoring her. If I think such things then it will be hard for me to ignore her.
"Are you serious, when will you stop starting me Taehyung?" she asked. I literally gaped out for 1 minute. I ignored her and just left taking the breakfast she made me. It was waffles. They were soft and crunchy at the same time. They were simply delicious. I loved them a bit too much.

"How are they?" She asked
"Yummy!" I said out of my sense. She smiled.
"I mean they are ok..." I said as soon as I came back to my senses. She chuckled a bit at my actions.
"What is funny??" I asked angrily

"Nothing!" she said trying to hold her laugh. I got up from there leaving my breakfast that was waffles on the table.
"Ok tae I'm sorry!" she said trying to catch up.
"Don't you dare call me tae." I said angrily. I saw her leg bleeding once again.
"What the heck? Why did you remove the dressing?" I asked

"Umm it was full of blood and could not handle any more blood and I removed it. It was okay till now." she said looking at her foot.
"You idiot, did your mom not teach you how to tie a gauze?" I asked her angrily. I just realized what I said after what she said.
"I don't have a mom." she said looking down

"I lost her..." she added
"Oh I am sorry!" I said as I went towards her and picked her up. She received a message. She quickly replied to it and put the phone down.
"Who was that?" I asked
"Just a....friend!" she said nervously. I took the phone and saw it was Namjoon. His name is Namjoonie! To make it worse, a red heart after it!

Namjoonie ❤️: Hey! The coffee date is at 3:00 today. Be ready!

Jisoo : I'll be there.

She had hurt her foot but still cared about the guy. I exited the chat and found a chat named 'Babysitter'
"Who is babysitter?" I asked her
"You. Stop going through my phone. You have no rights." she said angrily

"I do and why is my name Babysitter?" I asked fuming with anger...

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count : 697*

Lots Of Love ❤️
Bubbles!!