CHAPTER 26

Hey guys! My book has reached 1k reads 🥳🥳🥳. What can I say except, your thank you for all that has happened to me. I am very happppppyyyyyyyyyy so double update for you guys!!! Continue supporting and loving me. I'll do the same, love you 😘.

Taehyung P.O.V

"RM, hiiiiii!!" Jisoo shouted to someone in the crowd
"Hiiii Jisoo-aa!!" the guy she was speaking to responded. She looked happier than ever. I never saw her smile like that. The guy came towards her and stood right beside her.
"How have you been?" she asked

"I have been good. You?" He asked
"Good!" she replied
"So long we spoke..." she added
"Yes!" he said

"Oh umm...RM, This is Taehyung" she said looking at me and RM and he removed his hand out his pocket for a handshake
"Hi." I said without shaking his hand. He took his hand back and put it in his pocket
"And Taehyung, this is RM" Jisoo introduced me.

"RM is your name?" I asked getting disgusted
"No, my name is Namjoon but this idiot calls me RM." he said hitting Jisoo playfully.
"Yah!" Jisoo shouted
"Aww look who is speaking. You're so short. I have to look down to meet your eyes" RM said teasing Jisoo for no reason.

"Why are you here at night?" I asked trying to show him that I'm not very impressed he's interrupting a moment between me and jisoo.
"Oh yes. I had some work to do and I have not eaten dinner!" Namjoon said
"Well you can have it with us then!" Jisoo said quickly looking at me.
"Right tae?" she asked

"Whatever." I said and got out the store
"Let's go eat chicken!" Namjoon said to which Jisoo smiled brighter than ever.
"Oh you remember?" She asked amazed. She did not react the same when I made chicken dumplings for her. I mean wait she did. Ugh why do I care? Am I feeling ...Jealous?!?! No I am not.

"Yes, I do remember and I love chicken too" the guy said smiling. She was literally holding his hand and walking and on the other hand me who was 3 feet away from her. Wow! She was so happy that I think she forgot about me.

I felt a hand wrap around mine. I saw and it was Jisoo. She left Namjoon's hand and held mine. I shook of her hand. I was angry with her. First, I wait for her for so long and she forgets about me and just sticks to another guy.

She got sad and confused why I shook her hand off. She just made her way ahead and was walking in front of me and Namjoon.
"Do you like her? Or maybe even love her?" Namjoon asked me whispering in my ears
"No, I don't." I said disgusted or at-least pretending to be disgusted

"Great for me then!" he said and ran and held Jisoo by her waist. I was walking in the back. Jisoo was looking very happy with this guy. I must have been an idiot to shake her hand off.

She barely is ever nice to me. Actually I was right to do that. Even I have the rights to get angry. We finally reached the restaurant.
"What would you like to have ma'am??"
"I would like to have the dakgangjeong..." Jisoo said

A/N : Dakgangjeong is a Korean chicken dish. It is sweet- crispy ( Found it on safari) . Buldak is also a chicken dish. It is hot-spicy (Found it on safari)

"What would you like to have sir?" The waiter asked looking at me
"I would like to have the buldak chicken dish!" I said smiling even though I was boiling with anger
"What would you like Sir?" The waiter asked namjoon waiting for his response
"I will have what she has." namjoon said pointing at Jisoo.

"Ok the dishes will be ready in 20 minutes. Please wait," said the waiter with a warm smile and left.
"Why did you order what I did?" Jisoo asked Namjoon
"Because I know your love for chicken. You would order the best of it!" namjoon said smiling.

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 706*

                                                                                                 Lots of Love ❤️
                                                                                              Bubbles!!