CHAPTER 40

Taehyung P.O.V

"So who is Jin to you, Taehyung?" She asked me while she rested her hand over jin's shoulder. Yeah, I could see Jin was tensed but here, for once, I had to lie to Jisoo. Not want but need to lie to her
"Uhh Taehyung is my b-" Jin was about to say brother when I cut him off.

"Friend." I said
"Uh yea he is my best friend." I said thank goodness not stuttering.
"So where is your brother?" She asked me
"He is in America. He went there for a trip." I said
"But you told me he's be home and must have cooked lunch?" She asked
"I forgot...he left just this morning." I replied
"Oh ok" she said. Thank goddess she got fooled by my stupid lie.
"So what's for lunch?" I asked Jin
"Uh nothing..." he said scratching his head awkwardly.

"So I will make lunch!" Jisoo said raising her hand up in the air.
"Cool. It's been long I have eaten food with you sister." Jin said
"Yeah and I have something to talk to Jin about." I said and looked at Jin, he just nodded.

"Ok you do your work and I do mine." Jisoo happily said.

Jisoo P.O.V - 30 mins later.

I had finished cooking and it was already 3:00. Yep! Late but I am feeling hungry. I went up to call Jin and Taehyung or should I say world wide handsome and taetae ? I went up to their room and the room door was open. I was about to barge in but I heard something that made me freeze right in my position.

"You cannot tell Jisoo you are my brother." Taehyung said
"Why though??" Jin asked
"Just do it!" Taehyung said

"No tell me the reason first..." Jin said. I did not want to hear anything more so I just barged in. Yes I was in tears but I was fighting them to stop and not very surprisingly I failed. I could not hold the tears back.
"You lied? Jin you too?" I asked

"Jisoo-"  he said but I cut him off.
"I don't want to hear anything. I need to go. If you feel hungry then the food is down. Im not hungry." I said and left. I did not feel hungry anymore. I just...didn't. Maybe some alone time would do. I left the house and just went in the car. Taehyung did not stop me. I am thankful he understands my condition.

Taehyung P.O.V

It already 10:00 at night. Today I stayed at jin's house because I knew Jisoo needed some alone time after what she heard. I reached the house and checked my pocket for the house key. I searched in my pocket but what I got was...nothing. I ringed the door bell and saw a smiling Jisoo. Maybe the alone time changed her.

"Hey!" She said as she hugged me tightly. Didn't she hate human touch? Yes, I knew even though she never told me, I saw her face whenever she hugged me or anyone else. She had some kind of action on her face begging the other person to leave her.

"Hey!" I said
"Come in!" she said. I went in still shocked about what she just did. Wasn't she angry with me?
"So I made dinner today, how was the lunch?" She asked me as she placed a hotpot on the table.

"I didn't eat." I Said
"Since you weren't hungry, I wasn't too." I added.
"Aww" she said as she pinched my cheek.

"So weren't you angry with me?" I asked unsure about how nice she was.
"I was, I just needed some alone time. Good you understood." she said
"Well I understand you better than anyone!" I said smiling.

"Oh really?" She asked as she frowned.
"Yes and that is why I love you." I said whispering.
"Did you say something?" She asked.

"Nope!" I said popping the p.

Don't forget to vote ✨

**Word Count - 674**

                                                                                     Lots of Love ❤️
Bubbles!