CHAPTER 32

Jisoo P.O.V

Oh finally I reached. Oh my gawd, it is already 3:20. Pork namjoonie. He must be waiting for me. I entered the cafè to see a very handsome looking guy in front of me. When I came closer, his face revealed and I found out he was my namjoon. The one and only.

"Someone is looking exceptionally handsome today!" I said sitting on the chair looking out the window avoiding eye-contact with him.
"Hehe after all a donkey is also beautiful." He said flipping his imaginary hair.

Namjoon P.O.V

I am waiting and it is is already 3:20. Every person who entered the cafè looked at me which kinda made me feel weird. I looked at every person who entered hoping it to be Jisoo but nope. Finally, the door opened once again revealing a beautiful girl with her hair open. She came closer and it was Jisoo. Or was it someone else?

Was it really Jisoo?? She sat opposite to my chair. If you want to see how she looked (Picture Above ^^) The blue dress made her look even cuter.
"So you remember I like blue?" I asked to which she smiled and nodded like a baby. Oh god! This girl is so cute.

"Good afternoon sir and ma'am, what would you like to have?" the waiter said with a little smile on his face
"A cold coffee please!" Jisoo said as she pointed at it on the menu.
"A black coffee please, with no sugar." I said to which Jisoo looked at me confused and a bit angry.
"Anything else?" the waiter asked. Jisoo looked at me with a 'Anything else?' face and I replied with a 'no.' face.

"Umm maybe some peanuts?" Jisoo said confused to the waiter.
"No problem ma'am, they will be here." The waiter said, he clicked a button on his iPad.
"You order has been placed ma'am, it will be here in 10 mins!" the waiter said smiling at me and Jisoo

"Ok dear, thanks." Jisoo said smiling and handed the menu to the waiter.
"Bro, why are you so diety type? You already look as if you have lost 10,000 kg!!" she said angrily like a typical Indian mother.I chuckled a bit.
"If you like me fat then I can eat 1000000 kg of sugar my darling!" I said trying to make her uncomfortable for fun.

"Shut up." she said and acted as if she was about to vomit.
"I guess ugly people always remain ugly!" she said
"But I still think you're beautiful...only for today!" I said to which she smiled
"I know *hair flip*" she said and smiled

"Here's your order ma'am." the waiter said as he put down a tiny glass bowl which had the peanuts and gave Jisoo and me our coffees.
"So I have something to tell you!" I said holding the coffee cup nervously in my hand.
"Go ahead..." she said as she took the first sip of her coffee.

Before I could say anything she said, "We will be tipping the people here 100 dollar each, okay?" She asked
"Why though?" I asked
"I am satisfied, for the first time in forever!" she said smiling kind of melodizing the for the first time in forever with the tune of that one frozen song.

"So continue the thing you were about to say." She said
"Oh yes, I think I think uh I think" I said
"I think what" she asked with an irritated expression
"I think he likes you." he said

"Who would like a devil like me?" She asked and chuckled as she took a sip of her coffee.
"Taehyung." I said as she chocked on her coffee and dropped it all over the table. I expected her to do that.

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 644*

                                                                                         Lots of Love ❤️
                                                                                           Bubbles!