CHAPTER 50 - EPILOGUE

A/N : this is going to be a long chapter and by long I mean long. Continue reading ❤️❤️

Jisoo P.O.V

**5 years later**

What is better than living the life you've always wanted to live in? Have a loving husband, a loving daughter, a loving son and a lovely and happy family. Don't forget the loving brother. Ah yes, I have a son named Ji-oon. Nayeon is 9 years old and he is just a 4 year old baby. He turned 4 last month.

"Doctor!" Said Jennie
"What?" I asked
"We have an emergency!" Jennie said and we both ran to the patient

"Check his pulse." I said and Jennie nodded
"64 beats per minute." Lisa said. Lisa and Rosè were there too.
"Take him to the operation theatre." I said and we all ran.

**After the operation**

"A treat from me!" I said
"Why?" Lisa asked
"The operation was successful!" I said. I haven't failed one operation in like my whole job. One of the best doctors. I have won 9 months of continuous doctor of the month. I am proud of myself. If my mom was here, she would be proud of me.

"Ok." Jennie said
"Ok? Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" Lisa shouted.
"Lisa we have a treat from either of us like once in three days. We are successful In every operation..." Jennie said
"Still Yay!" Lisa said and I smiled

"Bring your boyfriends." I said
"Really?" Rosè asked
"Yes." I said. These girls had boyfriends.
Lisa x jungkook
Rosè x jimin
Jennie x Yoongi.
Jennie met Yoongi at the hospital cafeteria. I like that guy, he is very sweet to Jennie.

**A/N - Guys, I'm sorry for making BTS and Blackpink members as girlfriends and boyfriends. I DO NOT SHIP them at all infact I hate even talking about these Liskook and Rosmin and whatever. Please don't take it wrong...I just put them together for my story. And even for Vsoo...I don't ship them. It's JUST for the story. Thank you.

I reached home and rang the bell. Taehyung was not home so Nayeon used to take care of Ji-oon. I used to reach home by 3:00 pm maximum so they used to have their lunch and sit happily. I am thinking to hire a caretaker for them because taehyung would be home by 5:30.

"Mommaaa" Ji-oon said and hugged me tightly.
"Hi mom!" Nayeon said and hugged me tighter than Ji-oon.
"Hi babies!" I said and hugged them both.

"Ok let me change and we will talk ok?" I asked them
"Okies!" they both said.
"Thank you your highnesses." I said and bowed to them and we all laughed. I went in my room and changed into a comfortable clothing. I went down and saw Nayeon chasing Ji-oon. Here we go again. I stood in front of Ji-oon and he bumped into me.

"Wae-o? Why are you chasing him Nayeon??" I asked her and she replied.
"He hit me!" Nayeon said
"It was an asidece." Ji-oon said
"You mean accident?" I asked Ji-oon

"Yes asidece." he said and I smiled. Ji-oon had a little problem in pronouncing long words wrong but it's fine. He will learn.
"It was an accident Nayeon!" I said
"Fine. I forgive you this once not next time."
She said
"Thiri will be no nest time!" Ji-oon said and smiled. I guess Nayeon started understanding his words so she had not more difficulty. She hugged him.

"Sorry Unnie!" Ji-oon said while hugging here
"It's fine." Nayeon said. How cute.
"Awwww!" I said
"Come on, time for playing!" I said

"Study at 4:30 ok?" I asked
"Ok mom." Nayeon said.
"Ok." I said and we ran to playroom.
"So do you want to play on the slides or jump on the trampoline??" I asked them.