CHAPTER 24

Shoutout to @Sripriya1234 for following me. You are my first follower and I would not forget you, no matter what.....Love ya ❤️.

Jin P.O.V

A/N : Time - During the fight with Jisoo. And also when Jisoo told him the truth. When he came to know the mafia JISOO was his sister because he never recognized her. Why would he hurt his own sister? The truth is he never knew anything. Technically he did not hurt his sister but all he could say was a sorry. See it through his point of view.

"Why are we enemies,Kim?" I asked because I was confused. This was one mafia I hated. Rest all mafia's were my friends. I wanted to see her point of view in the hatred so I asked her and she actually replied.

"Good question,but first tell me why don't you call me by my name. My name is Jisoo not Kim." she said
"Jisoo is someone I love, care and respect for and anyways why do you care?" I asked

"Exactly. I don't care but better call me Jisoo." She said
"When It comes to jimin and Rosè let them stay here. Let them know why we are enemies. Since yours most trusted kid is jimin and mine is Rosè." She said and I nodded.
"So  Kim-Seokjin" she said and took a round around me.

"Just listen to me and tell me your honest review ok??" She said.
"Remember that one time when mom slapped you for bullying your friend?" She started. I froze in shock. How does she know that?? She told me the whole flashback. I froze again. If you checked my temperature, I would be colder than ice. I remembered her name KIM JISOO, my own sister. I was harming my own sister all this time.

I am a cheater and the worst brother in the world. Wait, is she lying? She is a mafia after all. I tested her with something only my sister, Jisoo would know. She knew that I had a problem. I could not speak when I was hurt or sad. Even my own mom and dad did not know about this. I tested her,
"Jin are you even listening??" She asked

"Jin?" she added. I still spoke nothing. Surprisingly she did what my sister would do. Confirmed that I have found my sister. I wanted to give her a tight hug but couldn't.
"You remember?" I asked
"Yes of course I do, are you okay??" she said worried

"I mean *cough cough* do I look like I care?" She asked acting as if she did not care.
"Can we be sister and brother again?" I asked.

A/N: I will not write the rest because I am lazzzzyyyyyyyyy. Read the rest of it in the chapter, "I love you Jin Oppa" . Pls vote :).

Jisoo P.O.V. Continuation of watching light up the sky.

"Ok let's start the movie" Rosè said excited. She was not at all sleepy at literally 12:30 in the night. We were watching the movie when I received a message...

Babysitter : Hey! What time will you be home. I am waiting and I swear on god I am sleepy!!!

Jisoo : you are awake??

Babysitter : No my spirit is chatting with you. I am asleep.

Jisoo : Shut up! Sleep now!

Babysitter : I will sleep after you are home. Bye, no more chat.

"Ok girls, I think I should leave..." I said
"Tell the babysitter to sleep earlier next time!" Jennie said
"Jennie, I will smack the hell out of-" I was saying but she cut me and said
"Yesyes, do all that later. Someone's waiting for you" and winked at me.
"I'll catch you later!" I said and hit her.
Rosè was still watching the movie and Lisa fell asleep.

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 645*

Lots of Love ❤️
Bubbles!!