CHAPTER 30

Taehyung P.O.V

"The heck?" She said angrily
"You are supposed to be named babysitter and stop acting as if you have a role in my life. Stop acting as if you own every action and person of mine or in my life. Just zip that mouth of yours and do your job! You are a BABYSITTER." She said highlighting the word babysitter. I mean it did hurt.
"Oh..." I said disappointed by what she just said. I looked down.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that." she said trying to catch me up while I was leaving. She held me by the shoulders but I just looked down and kept walking. My back was facing her and yes her foot was still bleeding but she still cared about me and kept following me. I slammed the door shut on her face. I sat there and re thought every decision of my life. 15 mins later, I was thirsty so I went down to drink water.

I saw Jisoo still there sitting on the chair with her foot bleeding. I ran towards her. If I tell you the truth, I do care about her and to tell you more about it, I care about her a lot.
"Why didn't you put a bandage on that?" I asked her and tried to stop the bleeding by placing my hand on her foot.
"I mean, I did not know how to take care of it and SOMEONE did not seem interested!" she said

"So I just left it there. Yeah, it does hurt but I can wait more." she said and closed her eyes rocking the chair.
"Are you mad?" I said her as I picked her up in my arms and took her to my room. I quickly ran towards the hidden house and entered the medical room.

"Got it again!" I said to myself as I took the aid for deep cuts and ran towards my room once again. I saw Jisoo. She was sleeping. How can someone sleep in so much of pain?? I guess I took to much time to come back. I quickly put medicine and the gauze on her foot and placed her legs on the bed and put her a blanket.

Basically, I put her to sleep in my room. I was about to leave the room when I felt her hand holes my wrist. She didn't put much force.
"Don't leave tae!" she said and went back to sleep. I put her hand off my wrist. Actually, I am supposed to pick Nayeon from school at this time from school but I wanted to do little something before I left.

I took her phone and changed my name from babysitter to "Crush 💕💋" I really would want to see how she would react to the little something I did. I picked up Nayeon from school and headed back home.

Sorry for making this chapter short. Actually I am really sorry cause I have a lots of homework to do. But a lots of namsoo and vsoo is coming up so sip some tea and eat some popcorn.

Wait they two don't go together (Do they?) wait I just found a wired combination. Popcorn+Tea. Try it out and tell me how it went 😉. Love ya.

Don't forget to vote

*Word Count - 562*

Lots Of Love ❤️
Bubbles!