CHAPTER 43

Jisoo P.O.V

"Namjoon?" He asked me
"Yes namjoon, are you perhaps jealous?" I asked teasing him.
"No." he said making the 'obviously' face.

"And plus you are mine now so he cannot take you from me!" he said and pulled me by the waist.
"Yah!!" I said and hit him on his shoulder.
"You actually are lady hulk you know?" He asked
"What do you mean?" I asked as I gave him a death glare.

"Uh nothing you just hit very hard!" I said
"Oh right! Self defense tricks since I am mafia you know?" I said proud of myself
"I really can't believe you love me too." he said

"I do. Okay?" I asked
"Will you be my girlfriend Kim Jisoo?" He asked smiling.
"No." I said. His smile faded.
"Why would I say no?" I asked him.

"Oh I thought you said no." he said putting a hand on his chest to show that he is relieved.
"I don't do anything the simple way!" I said smiling. He was still having his hand on his chest.
"Taehyung, if I say all this I said to you to namjoon, will he agree?" I asked him.
"What do you mean?" He asked

"I mean I said all this to you for practice." I said
"What?" He asked
"Ya! I want to tell all this to namjoon and I was just practicing it on you." I said
"Oh uh he h-he wi will like I mean love i-it" he said stuttering. #Kuch Kuch Hota hai

"Ha JISOO -3 TAEHYUNG-2" I said
"Please tell me this wasn't a game!" he said
"Well it was." I said
"Nenenenene Taehyung is a loser!" I said and stuck my tongue out.

"You little pig..." he said and started chasing me. I ran my life out. But I did not stop teasing him.
"Taehyung is a loosseerrr!!" I said. We were running around the house like Tom and Jerry.
"Oh stop I am tired." he said
"Give up?" I asked proud I wasn't tired. Ha loser.

"It is already 10:30." I said
"Crap have to wake Nayeon up." I said.

A/N - Sorry guys but I am going to skip all the celebrations done for Nayeon. And be ready guys. You are reaching the end of the story. No matter what, just know that I love you allll a looootttttttttt.

"So how was your birthday Nayeon?" I asked
"Lovely!" She said smiling. It is already 1:00. I changed her dresses and put her to sleep, I went downstairs. If you want to see what I was wearing the here look at it (Picture Above^^).

I was going upstairs to change my dress when someone pulled me behind the wall by my waist. It was Taehyung. Yes, he wore a greyish suit and now was he looking like a real man. Not that cute baby that keeps moving around. (Picture Below)

Yeah, I know that is good

"Hey babe!" he said. I was this close to him 🤏🏻.
"Stop calling me babe." I said. I was angry at him because he did not compliment me. Not even once.

"Ish my babwy angwy?" He asked as he spoke to me in baby language.
"Yes I am!" I said as I tried to push him away but his hold was too tight.
"Leave me." I said
"Sorry!" he said. That came from his heart, now that is what makes me feel guilty.

"It's fine." I said
"You're looking b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!" he said and I smiled.
"You are also looking okay." I said smiling
"Okay?!? I put all my effort and all you say is okay?" He asked me
"Okay fine. You are looking h.a.n.d.s.o.m.e!" I said smiling

"Now that is what you call a compliment." he said . I was happy to find a partner like Taehyung .

Don't forget to vote ✨

**Word Count- 651**

                                                                                      Lots Of Love ❤️
                                                                                        Bubbles!