CHAPTER 25

I went up to my room and changed my night suit into a simple dress (Picture Above ^^).
I reached home and shouted "Taehyung!!" but he did not come out. He was trying to scare me but little did he know, I had cameras in my house.
"Boo!" he screamed. I really did not want him to feel bad so I pretended to get scared...I know I'm very kind. Thanks.

"Huh??" I said in a scared tone.
"Haha TAEHYUNG : 1 JISOO : 2" He said smiling with his tongue out.
"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked
"I did not want to sleep without you!" he said smiling and gave me a hug. The heck, I hate touchy people!

"Ok ok. Is Nayeon asleep?" I asked as I removed his hands of my shoulders.
"Yes!" he said smiling
"What did you guys have for dinner?" I asked
"Oh umm Nayeon had chicken dumplings and rice and I had nothing!" he said

"Why'd you have nothing?" I asked
"Because I was waiting for you. Did you already eat dinner?" He asked sadly
"Umm yes I had coffee for dinner!" I said smiling
"Shut up! Coffee is never dinner!" he said

"I will make something for you." He added and went to the kitchen
"Where is joong-I?" I asked
"Oh yes, umm she is with Mina and is taking care of her!" Taehyung said.

"You go and freshen up," he said as I went up to my room and freshened up. He had already made the food and just had to warm it. I have no idea what he made. I went downstairs and he had the food served.

I thought ¡t is Joong-I and I said "Chhhhiiicckkkkeeennn!!!" I have really got a habit of embarrassing myself in front of this guy. He chuckled a bit.
"You really love chicken that much?" He asked
"*cough cough* yes I do." I said as I took my first bite.

"Mmm...it is delicious!" I said to which he smiled brightly to which I smiled back again.
"Thanks!" he said and started eating too.
"What the heck eww it is so salty!!" he said as he spit out the bite in his mouth. I laughed at him for being so funny.
"Nothing to laugh!" he said

"This is what Nayeon ate?" I asked
"No. I made her some other dumplings. I made these now..." he said pouting.
"Let's go and eat some ramen!" I said smiling to which he just nodded sadly

"Hey don't feel bad!" I said smiling to which he smiled.
"I don't feel bad." He said smiling
"Come on let's go." I said and we went to the car and drove to the market.

A/N : We are introducing a new character into this story 🥳🥳 🎉🎊
Name : Kim Namjoon
Job : Mafia
Age : 26
Related to Jisoo as a friend.

A/N : We are introducing a new character into this story 🥳🥳 🎉🎊 Name : Kim Namjoon Job : Mafia Age : 26Related to Jisoo as a friend

We reached the market and I saw my childhood friend, Namjoon

We reached the market and I saw my childhood friend, Namjoon. He was one of my best friends. His nickname was RM that means rap monster. He named himself that because he could rap really well.

He was a champion in rapping in our school and college and won basically every competition that came in. For studies, he went to America and since that day we never spoke because we were busy enough with our studies.

"RM, hiiii!!" I shouted happily as I spotted him in the crowd.
"Hiii Jisoo-aa!!!" he said smiling as bright as sunlight itself.

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 586*

Lots of Love ❤️
Bubbles!!