CHAPTER 39

Taehyung P.O.V

"It's the time you know my job Taehyung." she said.
"Oh finally after a lot of begging you are telling me!" I said As I sipped my coffee
"I'm a mafia..." she said as I chocked on my coffee.

"M-mafia?" I managed to say. She was a mafia?? But honestly I am not scared of mafias because my brother is one too. Not my biological brother but my brother.
"Well, I don't care. That doesn't change your behavior towards me." I said normally.

"You...aren't...shocked?" She asked all confused.
"Nah-ah!" I said
"Well I have a brother and he's a mafia too." I said
"Well listen up Taehyung!" she said

"I am a mafia and I am here to kill you. My plan is to use you as a way to get back at your brother and throw you away so better be scared of me." She said
"Nope! I am not scared of you" I said and sipped my coffee
"You really don't have any limitations do you?" I asked
"What do you mean?" She asked

"You try to scare me because you want me not to fall for you right? Maybe even hate you!" I said. This was a guess because of my bookish thinking but I think that is what she was trying to do. Her jaw dropped.

Jisoo P.O.V

I give up. He is so smart. It felt like he read my mind.
"So? Was this true?" He asked. I was still speechless.

"How did you know?" I messed up. I should have said something like you are so stupid or something like no, I just have a plan to kill you but what is said was 'how did you know' wow Jisoo.
"You are like an open book!" he said

"What do you mean?" I asked.
He came closer to me and said "You know you can hide you emotions but your eyes tell everything to me, truthfully!"
"I would like to meet your brother." I said as I realized I must have seen his brother somewhere and that dummy gave him all this courage to speak to the greatest mafia like this.

"Ok let's go now! He must have prepared lunch." He said and I looked at my watch. It was already 2:00 pm. He pulled my hand and took me to the reception.
"Here!" he said as he quickly gave the money to them.
"I thought I would pay." I said

"A girl paying on the date is not a good thing." he said. Date?? KIM TAEHYUNG TOOK ME ON FREAKING A DATE??? Am I fan girling? Whatever. Pretty sure you girls are jealous, but let me tell you, you don't stand A CHANCE.

Ha, I win. We walked to his brother's house since it was not very far from here.
"Here we reached." he said

"Oh ok!" I said and finally we entered the house.

Taehyung P.O.V

We reached in and Jin, my brother was sitting on the table scrawling through his phone
"Jin?" Jisoo asked unsure of what she just saw. She knew him?
"Jisoo??" Jin asked. So he knew her too?

"Aaaahhhhhh it is you!" Jisoo shouted and hugged Jin. She knew him?
"Jisoo, doyou know him?" I asked
"Taehyung you know her?" Jin asked me
"Well yes I know her. You know her?" I asked Jin. This was confusing.

"Yes tae of course I know him. He is my brother." she said. Brother? He is my brother. No wait he came here to me because he left his family when he was young so is she his biological sister? Oh no!

Don't forget to vote ✨

**Word Count - 619**

Lots of love ❤️
Bubbles!