CHAPTER 45

Taehyung P.O.V

We turned on the nun. Yeah, I am kind of terrified of ghosts but the movie ghosts are fake aren't they? Huh I will never be scared at least not in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo P.O.V

As I told you, he was very scared. You could see it on his face. He had held my hand's wrist and his nails was piercing my skin. It hurt but I tried not minding.
"Is she dying? Noooooooo!!" Taehyung said and started crying like a baby.

"Oh Taehyung!" I said and started laughing at him. This guy could really make me laugh anytime. We were watching the movie and I suddenly shouted.
"Taehyung Photo!" I said

"3 2 1" I said and took a photo of him.
"Ai so cute..." I said and smiled at the lovely photo I took. If you want to see the photo (Picture Above ^^) *Just ignore J-hopie at the back please*

"Thank you." he said with a little tint of red on his cheeks
"Ooh tae is blushing!" I said
"No I am not." he said and looked away

"Aww!!" I said and the lady on the television screamed and Taehyung held onto me. I paused the movie.
"Uhh..." he said
"It's fine, we all get scared!" I said smiling.

"Let's just sleep." he said and laid down on my bed.
"Ok leave, go to your room!" I said
"No I am not going. I will be sleeping here." He said and hit my bed.
"Ok, I will leave!" I said and got up. He held my wrist (not the one covered with a little bit of blood, the other one.)

"Please sleep with me!" he said
"No." I said and got me hand freed from his hold.
"Please!" he said making puppy eyes. With all my courage I said
"No." again

"You don't love me." He said frowning and angry at the same time.
"Who said that?" I asked him and sat beside him.
"You proved it." he said

"Ha. You can't get rid of me so easily. I was leaving because I just have a little blood on my hand." I said and showed him my wrist.
"Oh, did I do that?" He asked

"Yes. I think you just were a bit extra scared..." I said. He just looked down.
"I'm sorry!" he said
"Hey! Hey! Listen it's fine don't worry. I'm all good." I said

"I hurt you. I am stupid." he said
"No you are not. It's fine." I said smiling and he gave me a hug.
"I will use the washroom and come okay!" I said

"Okay!" he said cutely. I went to the washroom and when I came out, he was asleep. He was snoring. A chuckle left my lips. I went and slept in his room. I had no work tomorrow but I had to wake up for Nayeon and drop her to school so I put an alarm for 5:00 am in the morning.

*****

"Good morning!!" I said as I opened the curtains and saw my baby wake up.
"Ittttsssssssssssss myyyyyyyyyyyyyy bbbbbbiiiirrrrrrtttttttthhhhhhhhdddddddaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!" she shouted
"Yes baby." I said smiling

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah." she said singing the kill this love by blackpink. Yeah, Rosè spoiled her too. But secretly I love blackpink too. Maybe a little. I mean their songs are interesting.

Don't forget to vote ✨

**Word Count- 568**

Lots of Love ❤️
Bubbles!