CHAPTER 36

Jisoo P.O.V

Ok so today is my baby's birthday! I'm so excited. I woke up on just 3:00 in the night and well, my sleep was gone. I tried to sleep but I think I need water. I went down to see Taehyung standing there right beside the countertop.
"What are you doing here at 3:00 in the night?" I asked him

"Uhh I was kinda thirsty?" He said confused as he showed me the empty bottle in his hand and looked at it too.
"I ran out of water," he said
"What are you doing here?" he asked
"Uh same." I said as I showed him my bottle which was empty.

"Oh ok you go first!" he said as he made way for me.
"Thanks..." I said.
**Awkward silence**
"Uh so tomorrow is Nayeon's birthday and I am planning a party for her." I said as the water poured in my bottle.

"Tomorrow is her birthday?" He asked clearly confused
"Yeah! It's gonna be a 12:00 birthday party!" I said and closed my bottle cap as I had already filled it.
"Good night for now." I said and went upstairs. Surprisingly, I drifted to sleep in my own wonderland.

**Next Morning**

I woke up and saw the sun shining bright and walked downstairs, no I ran downstairs. Tonight was Nayeon's birthday party and I woke up late! I am the worst aunt ever. I went downstairs and saw Taehyung reading a book.
"Hey, good morning Jisoo-ssi!" he said and put the newspaper down.

"Where is Nayeon?" I asked
"She is sleeping." Taehyung said obviously confused
"So you didn't drop her to school?" I asked
"No you idiot she has her picnic today. Remember? She will go to the picnic for school from 1:00 to 5:00?" He asked
"Oh yes! God I just got worried for no reason but wait I did put an alarm!!" I said

"I turned it off." Taehyung said and started reading the newspaper again.
"Look at me and not that newspaper!" I said and put his chin up using my index finger.
"Ok." he said
"Why did you turn off my alarm?" I asked serious and angry

"You have gotten dark circles under your eyes. You really should sleep more. You are beautiful Jisoo. Don't ruin your beauty!" He said removing my index finger off of his chin. He called me beautiful but I planned to play a bit more.

"I am sorry. You see, I have much more important work to do rather than saving my beauty. Plus, who will love me? And being the dangerous person I am, no one would love me" I said as I sipped a sip of water.

"And don't get me wrong ,neither do I want to fall in love with someone or do I want someone to fall in love with me." I said
"But I think I have started to fall for someone." I added clearly meaning I am falling for Taehyung but I wouldn't tell him so easily, he will say it first. Periodt.

"You know what Jisoo, you are pretty and I think anyone would fall for you!" he said
"Oh ok." I said
"Umm aren't you supposed to say thank you? I just complimented you right?" He asked
"No dear, you did not compliment me. You just stated a fact. I mean I am obviously beautiful!" I said and did a hair flip.

"I take my words back even though you are pretty." He said and got up.
"Wait," he said and sat down.
"What?" I asked
"We can go for coffee today!" He said clearly excited

"You and me for coffee? No way mister!" I said
"I'll take that as a yes!" He said
"Huh?" I said
"Say yes. You know you wanna say it!" He said teasing me
"Fine." I said

Don't forget to vote ✨

*Word Count - 657*

                                                                                       Lots Of Love ❤️
                                                                                          Bubbles!!