CHAPTER 38

Taehyung P.O.V

"Ugh. Fine I'll wear this." she said. I mean I would not complain, she looked fabulous. We went to the café and opened the door as I showed a sign with my hand for Jisoo to go first.
"Thank you, gentleman!" she said. Oh that was sweet.

"You're welcome." I said. We sat on our chairs and the waiter was there to serve us.
"What would you like to have sir?" The waiter asked
"Oh umm I will have a latte." I said smiling

"Ok sir and what about you ma'am?" He asked as he looked at Jisoo
"Uhh I will uh have a umm cold coffee" she said as she rubbed her index finger through the whole menu as if she was reading the whole thing.

"Ok miss, it will be here in a couple minutes." he said smiling.
"Ok sooo what do you want to talk about?" I asked her smiling as the waiter went away.
"Uh maybe about how I can kill you?" she said as she wondered a lot about what to say.
"What?" I asked shocked about what she just said.

"Why is there any problem with that?" She asked
"Uhhmm..." I was still shocked by what she said.
"Just kidding idiot, I cannot choose a topic to speak about!" she said as she looked out the window. The waitress came our way and well this did not go well.

"Here is your order!" the waitress said as she handed Jisoo the cold coffee. She looked at my direction.
"Oh someone is good-looking here." she said as she put her hand on my neck.
"Uh excuse me?" I asked
"My number is on your lap." she said more of whispered as she put a chit of paper on my lap.

Now that I think of it, how many people she must have given her number right? I expected Jisoo to be jealous but when I looked at her, she was trying her best to control her laughter. The waitress left and there she just burst everything out. She laughed for 2 mins straight and her laughter was at this point that she would never stop and her eyes were filled with tears too.

I know I must be feeling weird or confused about her but she looked cute to be honest. The way she smiled, maybe that is what I loved her for. That heart shaped smile would fool anyone.
"Oh god I must be looking like a maniac right now!" she said as she wiped her tears.

"You were." I said
"That was something I would live for!" she said as she pointed at the waitress reminding me of what just happened a while ago.
"Stop okay, I expected you to be jealous." I said looking down disappointed.

"Jealous? Never. Jealous and me are enemies." She said and well started laughing again. Oh this girl, she is so silly.
"Ok now stop!" I said now all serious even though I was laughing from the inside.
"Sorry." she said as she did the action of putting a zip on her mouth.

"Whatever." I said and started drinking my coffee.

Jisoo P.O.V

Even though he was just drinking coffee, he looked so attractive. How good-looking could someone be? But Jisoo, this is wrong. Tell yourself you should not fall for him. You are a mafia and by making him fall for you and falling for him will put him in grave danger.

It is wrong. Stop the feelings inside you. Do whatever but make him hate you. You heard it right, make him HATE you.
"It time you know my job Taehyung." I said well not intentionally but those words jumped out my mouth. I have to tell him, he should know I am a devil here. I may have to lie for that too.

Don't forget to vote ✨

**Word Count - 654**

Lots of Love ❤️
Bubbles!!